• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

rothgar

https://youtu.be/roRQ2mNwMMQ

240px-Al_Gore.png

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm hoping the FBI got there before the folks in the building could tamper/destroy with any evidence, or alert others.

It is extremely unlikely they could remove computer data in a way that was irrecoverable by federal agents.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
McCain with another NO vote.

Lighthizer confrmd 82-14 no's Blumenthal Gardner Gillibrand Harris Markey McCain Merkley Reed Sasse Sanders Schatz Schumer Warren Whitehouse

First sentence says "FBI agents confirmed" , so they would be the source. And I think its been corrobated elsewhere as well. This hostility towards non major news sources is weird.
Not weird at all. Yes, this has been developing as we speak, and looks to be confirmed and legit, but at the time, all that there was to go by were a few tweets and an article based on the tweets.

With this stuff, and with all of the false reporting that goes on within the context of it, it's best to wait for reputable sources.

Starting to get exciting.

He's handled this comey cover up stuff terribly, maybe in some universe he might have got away with firing him and it dying down but he's taken several major gambles that just seem to have escalated things.

I don't have any personal dislike of Trump himself. He's ignorant and incompetent. The people who work in his administration, and defend him in the media however...it takes a special kind of person to stand there at the WH podium and lie constantly whilst defending the indefensible.

jstripes

Banned
I don't have any personal dislike of Trump himself. He's ignorant and incompetent. The people who work in his administration, and defend him in the media however...it takes a special kind of person to stand there at the WH podium and lie constantly whilst defending the indefensible.

Personally, I've disliked Trump since the '80s.

theWB27

And racist and misogynistic. Easy traits to dislike a person.

Mahonay

Banned
Starting to get exciting.

He's handled this comey cover up stuff terribly, maybe in some universe he might have got away with firing him and it dying down but he's taken several major gambles that just seem to have escalated things.
Yup. Seems like he thought it was going to be fine after like a day because he's "Teflon Don" and nothing can hurt him. Flew too close to the sun on this one. Although obviously the consequences are yet to be determined.

No personal dislike of Trump explains things.

Mahonay

Banned
He's a sexual predator, a racist, and a con man. I strongly dislike Donald Trump personally.

Picturing Trump on his flight to Mar-a-Lago tomorrow going up to the captain and saying "Change of plans. We're flying to Venezuela."

I know this is completely hypothetical so I don't mean to deter the topic, someone please tell me if this isn't the place to ask this, but what would happen if the President of the United States just... bailed like that?

jstripes

Banned
Could somebody explain me what does that picture mean?

I don't understand what kind of raid the FBI is doing

The FBI blocked off the windows and glass doors so no one can see potentially sensitive actions and material inside. They're going to be searching that place from top to bottom, looking in every little nook and cranny, and taking out absolutely ever bit of documentation and evidence they can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom