• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenstar

"My client is innocent! withsomeexceptions INNOCENT I SAY!"
yuxFKpHD.png

So I just woke up, hoping there'd be some developments this morning. Wasn't disappointed. If he has "nothing to hide" with his tax returns... why not release them? It's pretty obvious he does have something to hide.

Hey, Trump:
tumblr_n0605dbTge1t5005oo1_400.gif

Because then when they leak he can call them fake and his followers will believe him.

Lorcain

Trump and his staff have not committed any level of collusion or treason, with few exceptions.

Also, he has not engaged in any unwelcome grabbing of vaginas, with few exceptions.

digdug2k

Lol. Isn't that third item basically "Selling anything anytime to someone Russian"?

This is dumb anyway. Does he really think we all think he just lists "$2billion in Russian bribes" on his tax returns?

AndyD

aka andydumi
Lol. Isn't that third item basically "Selling anything anytime to someone Russian"?

This is dumb anyway. Does he really think we all think he just lists "$2billion in Russian bribes" on his tax returns?

The sale of that home for more than 100% profit is exactly how its done.

And part three says sales of condominiums as an exception. This is how Chinese billionaires and millionaires laundered money out of China into Vancouver and other Canadian cities. Buy condos for millions, even if slightly above fair market value, just to get money out of the country and into tangible assets. And Russian oligarchs have done it into European cities as well, London in particular.
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/stephen-punwasi/chinese-buyers-vancouver-real-estate_b_14584566.html
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...ing-overseas-foreign-buyers-mps-a7138176.html

LifEndz

Since when does a "certified" letter connote some sort of authenticity? That basically means the letter had a tracking number. Does he think certified is the same as an affidavit? Good lord is he dumb.

LiK

Since when does a "certified" letter connote some sort of authenticity? That basically means the letter had a tracking number. Does he think certified is the same as an affidavit? Good lord is he dumb.

Trump is grasping. It's so funny that having a "certified letter" from :"lawyers" means anything.

I'm sure Trump, a master of real estate, staged the place in such a fashion that any buyer would happily pay twice its appraised value at the nadir of the housing market. All it takes is a couple of well placed vases and a rug to sell the place.

or the legend that fredric douglas stayed in one of the rooms

"Believe me"

FyreWulff

I'm sure Trump, a master of real estate, staged the place in such a fashion that any buyer would happily pay twice its appraised value at the nadir of the housing market. All it takes is a couple of well placed vases and a rug to sell the place.

he feng shui'd the fuck out of it. +100 rep boost for Happy Home Club rating in Animal Crossing. simulation accurate

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
"Of the foreign income it [Miss World pageant] earned, a substantial portion of that $12.1 million was attributable to the Moscow event."

Yeah. Lemme guess. 12.0 million.

You know, Russians just spend more money on tickets and media licensing or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom