• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
When in doubt, golf!

b7UwZf2.png

https://twitter.com/Al_Drago/status/863767223684476928

Hmmmm...

WOow..

Protome

So what are the odds that someone starts leaking the Oval Office tapes?

They've probably already been the source for other leaks. It'd be pretty funny if the constant Republican questions about leaks during each of the Senate hearings had one singular answer and it was "Trump bugged the whitehouse and gave staffers access, so it leaked."

theWB27

They've probably already been the source for other leaks. It'd be pretty funny if the constant Republican questions about leaks during each of the Senate hearings had one singular answer and it was "Trump bugged the whitehouse and gave staffers access, so it leaked."

Then they'd try two things.. investigate if obama did it or if Hillary did it when she lost.

ChrisD

The family values president

My older brother still defends him as such. Is also a Christian who defended his GD remark in Time. Is also someone who complained about Obama golfing and wasting money.

People exist that can jump through so many friggin' hoops to make themselves feel right. SO many hoops.

They would if they ever noticed he never goes to Church on Sundays.

I can tell you the hoop to that right here: "It's because he's busy"

Ithil

My older brother still defends him as such. Is also a Christian who defended his GD remark in Time. Is also someone who complained about Obama golfing and wasting money.

People exist that can jump through so many friggin' hoops to make themselves feel right. SO many hoops.

Indeed. Busy golfing at his own golf courses on taxpayer money.

You're never too busy to save your immortal soul should be the response to that. Even trump has to answer to a higher power according to religion.

Furyous

So basically, he visits "a golf course" every week. Cool beans.

*rollseyes*

Who pays for this? I'm asking because some percent of that proposed $400 billion cut to "entitlements" aka screw the poor, disabled, senior citizens, and 'murican veterans can benefit from less income spent on vacation by your President.

Should mention: The water and Coke order story is apparently from his office in Trump Tower, not the Oval Office.

But the implications are the same. Dude has everything he owns bugged so he can listen in or record conversations. The Trump White House is probably no different.

haha, I hadn't thought of that. Did he even say anything about his wife and mother of his kid?
We all know he doesnt give a shit. He already got his trophy wife, and shes living in New York for a reason.

Hell, her body language during public appearances with Trump is too telling.

Zubz

Banned
Should mention: The water and Coke order story is apparently from his office in Trump Tower, not the Oval Office.

But the implications are the same. Dude has everything he owns bugged so he can listen in or record conversations. The Trump White House is probably no different.

Less exciting than actual evidence, but it still shows he'd go to great lengths to tape people. And although his wiretapping claims about Obama have already been publicly disputed, if there're actual tapes of his own creation he's sitting on, maybe involving a Russian "diplomat" or two, then it's all on him, & within reason that an intelligence agency could request them.

Ithil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYeY3Q_ptQI

Lindsey Graham wants a FBI agent to be the new director.

- Cannot be a political appointee.
- Trump created this mess, he needs to fix it.
- Not in favor of Mike Rogers or John Coryan due to past political offices held.

Graham says here he has new bipartisan sanctions with Democrat support against Russia drawn up and is going to propose them to Trump. I haven't heard of that before, I don't know what that's about.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Lindsay Graham is an empty suit. Doesn't matter what he says or wants he'll bend over and kiss the ring when the time comes.

ICO_SotC

So all those rich people who ran into Trump Tower in the days following the election becuase they saw a chance to profit, all have their conversations with him on tape?

Ithil

Lindsay Graham is an empty suit. Doesn't matter what he says or wants he'll bend over and kiss the ring when the time comes.

He will, for sure, as long as the ring is offered, anyway. I think it's obvious he's keeping himself in such a position that if it becomes absolutely clear Trump is going down he can easily turn on him and escape the downfall instead of being tied at the hip and going down with him. He keeps saying things like "Right now there isn't any need, but if that changes we'll do subpoena/special prosecutor/etc". He keeps the options open but never commits to them.

In short if he's on a Trump ship, he's standing next to the lifeboats at all times. It's slimy but hey, he is a Republican.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom