• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Hotels abandoning "Trump" name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Trump's grandkids (I assume some of them are good people) go full circle and change their last name back to Drumpf? If I were one of them I'd start the process the day after his will is read.

The people who own the Trump building/hotel in Toronto have been trying to get out of their contract with him for a year now.

"Honorary Trump Plaza" sign has already been removed in Chicago. So here's hoping his big ass name is next and will no longer stain people's photos.

chicago-riverwalk-equitable-wrigley-building-and-trump-international-tower-and-hotel-at-sunset-silvio-ligutti.jpg

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
No way, Baron Trump will lead the secessionist armies in the coming civil war.

Til Malia Obama strikes him down and rips his still beating heart from his chest and proclaims the Trump Wars finally over!

Can't wait until this piece of shit disappears, I reckon everyone is sick of his bullshit at this point. Obviously being the massive baby that he is we'll need to listen to him crying for about the first year of Clinton's presidency, but once that's over we can finally move on.

He fucked up.. them internet connected millennials will found out about this mess anyway and those old folks supporting him will not know what is a scion and will probably just ignore it.

Should have went balls to the walls and stuck with trump. Or renme it Clinton or Barry Obreezy center.

WetWaffle

Looks like some(ksharp) were wrong when they said that if trump lost, he would just go back to his billion dollar brand,now it's toxic

FStubbs

Trump has tons of fanatics who will support the Trump name. Just not as a luxury brand. He needs to think motels, NASCAR, winnebagos, bait and tackle, guns, and beer.

CDX

Note to self "Scion" = Trump's brand.

Just so nobody forgets those are linked when talking about reading an article about Trump.
Somebody should create a browser extension that changes "Trump" to "Trump / Scion" or something similar or funnier.

Trump has tons of fanatics who will support the Trump name. Just not as a luxury brand. He needs to think motels, NASCAR, winnebagos, bait and tackle, guns, and beer.

Yeah, pretty much. Nobody who can afford it is going to be bragging about staying in a Trump hotel now, at this point he'd better start planning the launch of a Trump fastfood franchise.

this_guy

Yeah those people aren't the kind of people that stay at 5 star hotels. Maybe he can rebrand and go against Motel 6, and from there go upmarket against the Drury Inn's of the world.

Henkka

Banned
Well I know I certainly wouldn't be caught dead in a Trump hotel right now. Makes him smart.

Who is this guy and where did this come from?

It's Chris Evans, aka Captain America. He's a cool dude. I think the gifs are made by a godlike GAFer whose username I can't recall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom