• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump plans withdrawal from South Korea trade deal.

Oriel

Real clever Drumpf. Way to piss off your closest partner in the Asia-Pacific and potentially lead to a more independent SK foreign and security policy. By independent I mean the possible resumption of a covert SK nuclear weapons program if there's a feeling the US no longer has Seoul's back.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Real clever Drumpf. Way to piss off your closest partner in the Asia-Pacific and potentially lead to a more independent SK foreign and security policy. By independent I mean the possible resumption of a covert SK nuclear weapons program if there's a feeling the US no longer has Seoul's back.

If SK no longer has USA support, China won't allow that. :S

Amalthea

Banned
Does Trump do anything other than tear down and destroy and fire and withdraw?
When he built Trump Tower historians wanted some of the murals of the previous building to be preserved, Trump promised them to remove and hand them over but instead he had his workers delibrately destroy them.

As a child he was also a neighbourhood menace who would randomly beat up other children unprovoked and throw rocks at the kid next door for fun.

Donald J. Trump has been a waste of flesh and energy every waking second of his life.

How is now any kind of time to be even considering this.

For the same reason Brexit is a perfect time to negotiate a trade deal with UK, he thinks that the best deals can be arranged when the other party is in a weakened position or dependent on US' support.

Yeah, that's Trumponomics 101.

The US trade deficit doubled in space of 5 years,clearly whatever SK companies are producing now in US is a drop in the ocean compared to how their exports rose.

Even if you're doing the simplest "deficits bad, surpluses good" analysis, you have to include goods and services. old only uses the $27.7B goods number. Overall, the goods and services deficit is $17B, with a relatively low total import/export ratio of 1.27.

US-South Korea trade per USTR.gov

Pesmerga00

When he built Trump Tower historians wanted some of the murals of the previous building to be preserved, Trump promised them to remove and hand them over but instead he had his workers delibrately destroy them.

As a child he was also a neighbourhood menace who would randomly beat up other children unprovoked and throw rocks at the kid next door for fun.

Donald J. Trump has been a waste of flesh and energy every waking second of his life.

Is this right? I know he is a piece of shit currently, but as a child as well? He is just human garbage.

Narroo

All I can think is this: If he bombs North Korea it'll be a disaster because it'll destroy our allies, South Korea.

So, just make South Korea not our allies anymore. Problem Solved!

If his actual reasoning is anything like tat, he's a moron.

Scirrocco

All I can think is this: If he bombs North Korea it'll be a disaster because it'll destroy our allies, South Korea.

So, just make South Korea not our allies anymore. Problem Solved!

If his actual reasoning is anything like tat, he's a moron.

It scares me that there's a good possibility your right.

He does whatever the worst thing is in any given situation. If he'd adopt the Costanza method and do the opposite of his instincts he'd be the best President ever.

Top Bottom