• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump to Puerto Rico: Your hurricane isn’t a “real catastrophe” like Katrina

Demoskinos

He might as well say it. He wants a genocide. He wants everyone on the island to disappear. How else does one justify atrocious statements like this?

Problem is we're then stuck with Pence.

EDIT: Yep, exactly.

Pence may have a lot of shitty ideals and politics that he brings to the table but at the very least i feel like he is a tad more sane than Trump is.

And granted....that's really low fucking bar in of itself.

hairygreenpeas

Neo Member
Ugh, this motherfucker...

Also, was on Facebook just a little while ago and a video is circulating around about some supposed Puerto Rican cop making claims about the mayor sabotaging relief efforts and purposely starving the citizens? Like? I'm pretttttty sure it's fake based on what I've read and watched, but it's gaining so much traction it's ridiculous.

WillyFive

Also, was on Facebook just a little while ago and a video is circulating around about some supposed Puerto Rican cop making claims about the mayor sabotaging relief efforts and purposely starving the citizens? Like? I'm pretttttty sure it's fake based on what I've read and watched, but it's gaining so much traction it's ridiculous.

That's how all fake news travel. Jimmy Kimmel is also getting a lot of fake news thrown around him to discredit his monologue.

Yes, it's fake.

At least we've moved on from pretending things are actually really going well to saying it's bad because the officials there are sabotaging Trump's awesome efforts.

FStubbs

The only thing that surprises me is how 35% of people are okay with this. I figured it would drop to 20% but nah his base doesn't give a shit.

Going to throw a massive house party if Mueller pulls through.

Nope they love it when he does this. They feel the same way he does.

He also handed out flashlights while saying "Flashlights! You don't need 'em anymore!".

93% of the island still has no electricity.

Tovarisc

Related.
Spent the day with a utility crew. PR gov't says 6 mo to restore power to island. But here's what the crew said-draw your own conclusions.
DLPu0JCUIAE3cgf.jpg
https://twitter.com/wleaming/status/915337736235704321

hairygreenpeas

Neo Member
That's how all fake news travel. Jimmy Kimmel is also getting a lot of fake news thrown around him to discredit his monologue.
Had to double check who originally posted the video and it's Mike Cernovich lmao. Had to school a couple of FB friends about his ass and the shit that is Infowars.

Vestal

All of this was a fucking charade. As someone who is born and raised in PR and now lives in Tampa Fl, I feel fucking ashamed for the Governor and all those other charlatans and ass kissers that were there today.

Orgullo Boricua ("Boricua Pride") was no where to be fucking found during the events today. Just a bunch of fucking ass kissing and ball washing.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
All of this was a fucking charade. As someone who is born and raised in PR and now lives in Tampa Fl, I feel fucking ashamed for the Governor and all those other charlatans and ass kissers that were there today.

Orgullo Boricua ("Boricua Pride") was no where to be fucking found during the events today. Just a bunch of fucking ass kissing and ball washing.

Yup. Meanwhile, Asshole in Chief is retweeting:

https://twitter.com/Jenniffer2012/status/915239961171030016

Spaced33

Tell me about it, man. So embarrassing.

This cannot be anymore awful, but that's not possible with out current administration.

A hurricane is a catastrophe no matter what, but apparently that fucking monster assumes that hurricanes require something to be considered an actual catastrophy.

What a disgrace of a shameless "president!"

I'm double appalled by the food stamp issue!

02JUlQm.gif

I would've thrown that shit back. Maybe get a decent night sleep in a military cell.

Holy shit, they guy is completely disconnected from reality. I know the trope is exhausted, but can you actually picture Obama tossing paper towells to people in need as in a local fair?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
And it's always for fucking NOTHING.

"He's so presidential. He didn't stumble putting one foot in front of the other, for once!"

So sad man. Yesterday somebody on CNN said "you couldn't ask for any more" when Trump addressed the nation.

Like I said before the bar is so incredibly low for Trump that it might as well be 6 foot underground. The media has been such an embarrassment with this type of shit. They never learn.

Ploid 3.0

https://media.tenor.com/images/f528b90ef255c5cce5c1e0c5f0634731/t

He had a layup and just fucked it all up[/QUOTE]

He would need a bases loaded on a third base position, where the batter draws a walk, in Baseball to not screw it up, and even then he will find a way.

kukubrew

I can't imagine the Right's outrage if Obama was throwing out paper towels like they were basketballs. They'd trip all over themselves to make vague racist connotations.

Holy shit... is there any real supporters of Trump left in the US after the last four months ?

Much of his base doesn't care about the PR, so there's no real point in asking that question.

I'm pretty sure a non-insignificant number of them don't even know what Puerto Rico is.

Top Bottom