• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Firestorm

Already had the Gears 2 achievement so that was easy. Minesweeper has a redo feature to try the level again with the same mine placement so a screenshot helped there (I'm terrible at minesweeper), and i got the CS Source one the first time i got the bomb as Terrorist :p Picked a small server . Don't think I'll be going past lv30 though

Orca

Halfway through 39. Working on the Rayman leaderboard challenge but not really coming close to what I think would be a GREAT score. Too fiddly with the Vita controls still.

whitehawk

Banned
So I got my headset code. I noticed that if I change the quantity on my order, each order is still $20. So it lists 4 headsets as $90. Does anyone know if using 1 code to buy multiple pairs works?

Quadratic

I asked on their forums under help already (no response yet) but I wanted to ask here as well. Has anyone not had their submissions accepted? It's been a few days since I submitted my CS Source and Pinball arcade ones. Still waiting for them to be verified. Never had to wait more than 2 days but the CS one has been since Friday.

Is there a private messaging system on their forums? I heard it mentioned before but I can't seem to figure out if it's a board option.

Orca

I asked on their forums under help already (no response yet) but I wanted to ask here as well. Has anyone not had their submissions accepted? It's been a few days since I submitted my CS Source and Pinball arcade ones. Still waiting for them to be verified. Never had to wait more than 2 days but the CS one has been since Friday.

Is there a private messaging system on their forums? I heard it mentioned before but I can't seem to figure out if it's a board option.

Sometimes they take a long time to get them verified. I put in the GeoWars one when it went up and it still hasn't been verified, for example. The egg one from last week, that was verified an hour or two later.

EGM92

Just curious what table did you use to get the 200m?

EGM92

You have to use the whatever of magic table, thats the challenge

when you max out your score on the trial version, thats the challenge

ah my bad didn't see the rest. Well it seems its really easy but you have to buy the table so this one isn't going to be happening.

EGM92

the Portal challenge doesn't seem too hard, if you're doing the Vanilla challenge that is, the other one will take much too long to carry the radios with you.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
the Portal challenge doesn't seem too hard, if you're doing the Vanilla challenge that is, the other one will take much too long to carry the radios with you.
Is it just me or does the Steam/PC version not have these achievements? (Vanilla or Transmission Received)

whitehawk

Banned
Weird, the site reseted for me and now I have to redo all the intro puzzles again.
Weird, same for me. But I'm still the same level I was before. I guess it just means more points for me!

edit: nvm. It seems like that was the case, but once I clicked on mario it said all questions were depleted.

Maddog

Weird, same for me. But I'm still the same level I was before. I guess it just means more points for me!

edit: nvm. It seems like that was the case, but once I clicked on mario it said all questions were depleted.

I think he's saying he has to do the color challenges before you even get into the testing area.

Big Chungus

wtf, I dont get why I have to do all this stuff again!

Some of the codes cant even be accessed!

One of the hints says to visit the official tf2 server but whenever I try to join it says the server is outdated and I cant join!

Apparently the Canadian Videogame Awards is happening right now. There is some Thereisnolist.ca random pop-ups at the show, but I have no idea if a code or something is revealed there since I am not watching it (don't even know where or how to watch it :p). I just noticed Future Shop's gaming twitter account posting messages about it.

EDIT: Apparently Fifa 12 won GOTY... wow. :/

I hope they won't wipe out everything just to get more people...

the code from that whole grid is
solitare

Hm, so the code was on the page all along... how do I enter it? I went to a page where you could enter a code on the top of the page just before, but now I cannot go back onto that page... it just redirects me to thereisnolist.ca after I submit my 'image' and then when I click on the page at thereisnolist.ca it brings me back to tsilon.ca... it's like an infinite loop. :/
I actually entered "solitaire" before on that screen that I cannot get back to, I had no idea it was spelled "solitare". :s

There was something about 'Sunday cryptocode"
We'll see tomorrow. CVA is over already.

Oh, so you didn't enter the code yet?
Yeah, we shall see tomorrow. I am guessing this is just some 'viral stunt' they are trying to pull and that the code just gives you like 400 points or something.

the3ye

Oh, so you didn't enter the code yet?
Yeah, we shall see tomorrow. I am guessing this is just some 'viral stunt' they are trying to pull and that the code just gives you like 400 points or something.

it's not working on thereisnolist.ca, and I also believe it's just xp

tjW2fl.jpg

she's ugly, lol

namDa65

well im confused.

Guesses:
We have to proceed to a website with 1 less letter than thereisnolist.ca

We have to check the band in a picture posted on twitter.

That's all I have, I also have the link to the picture I think tsilon is referring to, pm me for it.

Top Bottom