• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Orca

I didn't realize this is now the post your gaming accomplishments thread.

Since the site is essentially down, what did you propose we talk about? I think talking about the things we've posted to try and contribute something is better than just complaining.

the3ye

so how many cryptocodes do we have already?
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday...right?
What about the codes from the other sites? I believe they are color keys to enter tsilon, right?

jred2k

so how many cryptocodes do we have already?
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday...right?
What about the codes from the other sites? I believe they are color keys to enter tsilon, right?
If you go to entrance through the Grenaid site it says that it can not be accessed at that time. So I wonder if there will be a way to enter the main site through that or if its going to be the new way to join the G-List.

SickBoy

I would be unthrilled if this downtime was to weed out members. Frankly, I'm just not sure I've got anything really worthy of posting. Will probably put up something but I have no idea what.

Cactus

Banned
I would be unthrilled if this downtime was to weed out members. Frankly, I'm just not sure I've got anything really worthy of posting. Will probably put up something but I have no idea what.

If that's the goal, I would say they succeeded. I was close to quitting before and I definitely have no intention of returning to the site after this.

EGM92

I just submitted my Sonic 2 30second challenge picture to the wall, if they don't accept it, I'm through with the site.

Gamejunky

I just posted my gamercard for Xbox and don't know if it was accepted or not. Think i'm just gonna wait this out and not bother until the site is up again. I don't really want to bother with collecting all these codes, just want to go back to doing challenges/daily questions

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Grid recovery participation not necessary in order to recover member account and status. All members have been recovered successfully.

EDIT:
Member timber1992 receives the steam code for WH40k: Space Marine for an accepted Grid.Tu entry. Grid.We preparing.
Isn't that whitehawk? Congrats.

Orca

The board is empty again. For the love of God though, don't post what you submitted here :p

@a_w_young @glmisterr Events have caused necessary facets to be omitted. It has caused much disdain in the recovery effort.

Fuzzy

ah ok, I guess it got accepted then. Do I have to constantly post pictures? what exactly is the point of this shit?
There is no point but every day they're giving away a copy of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine on Steam to one of the uploaders.

Orca

I'm kind of confused how they say it's a requirement that the image be unique, but they've run the same 'collection of games and console boxes' image at least twice now.

Orca

It looks like this has either run out of steam or they're really late in updating.

At this point, given their history, either is about as likely.

Orca

They updated again.

They included the exact same picture of games and console boxes on the floor that's been submitted at least three times before. I thought these had to be unique?

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Hey sweet, apparently I won today's Warhammer code (according to Tsilon's twitter)!

They must have liked my pic of me and romero :)

jred2k

^Congrats on making the system your bitch.

They updated again.

They included the exact same picture of games and console boxes on the floor that's been submitted at least three times before. I thought these had to be unique?

I think the unique thing just means that you can't just keep resubmitting the same images. Thats how I read it, anyway.

Orca

I think the unique thing just means that you can't just keep resubmitting the same images. Thats how I read it, anyway.

Just had this response.

it's obviously better if you post a different pic each day, but not required... silly oracheski! ;)

They also said that pic has only been put up twice, but I'm certain it's been up at least three times - including twice on one day. So yeah...just post the same pics every day.

Kind of makes you ask "Why are we doing this?"

DrEvil

not a medical professional
I've been doing unique pics every day, wonder if that has anything to do with my win?

I imagine those who follow the rules will get a level/XP bump on the site's return (aside from all the crypto code entries)

Ha! here's the gift message from Steam:

Mister J said:
EXCEPTIONAL! Your display of industry hobnobbing has earned you a free copy of Warhammer 40k: Space Marine for this very Steam service. How convenient!

jred2k

Today's cryptocode is the same one they used yesterday.

Yeah the forums are also supposed to go up today. The twitter post said they would be back soon and that was about 4 hours ago. Looks like its just another patented late update.

Fuzzy

Yeah the forums are also supposed to go up today. The twitter post said they would be back soon and that was about 4 hours ago. Looks like its just another patented late update.
I'm telling you, thisAI is based on Grace Chen.

jred2k

Is someone keeping a list? I haven't been paying attention to the site during all of this bullshit.

I've got a list of all the codes from pic submissions and keys from the sites. I'll post them all when something can be done with them.

Orca

So today's the day. What time do you think they'll update things and go 'live' with the new site? 2 p.m.? 5? Some time tomorrow?

KarmaCow

This is a dumb question but which site is the $20 headset code valid for? I'm trying to use it at Futureshop but it doesn't seem to recognize it.

Top Bottom