• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

SickBoy

I'd like to say that I'm shocked it didn't go up yesterday like they made it seem it would.

The AI subroutines didn't receive enough gaming achievements to process... therefore they couldn't prime their cores to create a new VR workspace to house constructs.

Yes, that should explain it...

jred2k

solitare
dynamo
sparkplug2
megaloman1
gallant00
nyyyeerrrrowwwwwwwnnnnnn
ugandangiant
2much2cool
apexsevipor

There are all the codes from last week.

solitare
dynamo
sparkplug2
megaloman1
gallant00
nyyyeerrrrowwwwwwwnnnnnn
ugandangiant
2much2cool

There are all the codes from last week I missed one that I wrote down as
apexseviper
. Hopefully someone else here has that so they could fill it in.

apexsevipor

whitehawk

Banned
Crossing my fingers for that $100 or $50 off Vita code. Even though I already have a Vita lol. I'll resell it or give it to a friend.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
So, what's coming throughout the week?

1. The members invite system. Every 10 levels, members will be given the chance to invite one person to the test area directly. If that person manages to become a member of the G-List, the inviter will receive a permanent xp multiplier. This can be stacked with multiple invites. Only one per ten levels, don't be wasting them on just anyone... and be sure they're unique humanoid individuals each!
That's pretty damn nice.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The Vita perks are still worth it, enough to warrant someone to stay at this site. Unfortunately I could care less about getting a Vita. Back to waiting it out, I guess.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
When/how are the perks active this time around? Or are they not activated yet?

Perks are all preorder discounts... seems like tsilon's turned into a futureshop coupon place now, less freebies, more 'push discounts on these games'.

edit: level 35 now

Quadratic

Thanks for the codes. I got the dynamo one from submitting a picture last week.

I like the site for giving me the kick to finish some of my backlog. Enslaved and Shadows of the Damned were good challenges.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Up to level 32 after the update and daily cryptocodes. I can't wait to add some MGS questions! Wish there were more than 10 $100 PSP2 codes though. I want a new toy. I played with one and while it feels cheap and poorly made I still want one for some reason.

EGM92

I'm about 10 codes away from 41. I'm going to try to get that 20$ off Gravity Rush code for myself an the 100$ off the vita for a worthless GAFFER

SickBoy

I also plan to try for the Vita code for a useless GAFFER. Me. :)

In all honesty, you can get a moderately good deal on the Vita at Shoppers Drug Mart on an Optimum bonus day, but $100 in your pocket rather than $85 that you have to spend at Shoppers is obviously more appealing.

jred2k

I think all the codes are going to be available on May 11th. They haven't released the details yet on how to get them, just level requirements.

Fuzzy

Daily

RIM

The first new challenge is also up but I'm not going to bother unless I'm bored since it's for QWOP and I suck at that.

mrgone

Daily

RIM

The first new challenge is also up but I'm not going to bother unless I'm bored since it's for QWOP and I suck at that.

If you can manage to get your intrepid boneless automaton into a heinous splits position you can pretty much butt-scoot your way into heroic victory. It takes some time though, and the boss fight is kind of a slog.

Fuzzy

If you can manage to get your intrepid boneless automaton into a heinous splits position you can pretty much butt-scoot your way into heroic victory. It takes some time though, and the boss fight is kind of a slog.
I did it that way before and screwed up around 50m and never wanted to try again.

mrgone

I did it that way before and screwed up around 50m and never wanted to try again.
Yeah, I don't think there's a whole lot of solo/sober fun to be had with QWOP after that initial laugh. Though it is kind of fun listening to the Idle Thumbs guys talk about it!

Top Bottom