• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

RS4-

Oooo BF3 challenge, I wonder what the easiest way to do it is

I don't remember if you can damage allied vehicles, but if you can, that's one way to boost; or hope that an ally vehicle is damaged enough for you to get the repair bonus.

As for the torch kill. Get lucky or just have a friend go on the other team and meet at a predetermined spot lol

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Mega Man X looks too tough for me to even try. They want you to beat the game after entering a code to start at the last level with no upgrades at all. I assume they mean this code.

All Bosses Defeated - No Leg/Body/Helmet/Buster/Heart/SubTank 4723 2486 1324

Mega Man X looks too tough for me to even try. They want you to beat the game after entering a code to start at the last level with no upgrades at all. I assume they mean this code.

All Bosses Defeated - No Leg/Body/Helmet/Buster/Heart/SubTank 4723 2486 1324

Can you also enter a code for invincibility?

EGM92

Megaman will be easy, I spent a majority of my summer when I was like 12 doing this over and over with my friends lol.

I bought the fight last week at RCSS for 10$, I'll give it a try tomorrow. I don't own trails but from what I hear I'm better off without the stroke.

EGM92

I did the megaman, was really easy, the lack of dash skill makes it a bit of a pain but if you farm bats for 1ups its easy.

Orca

Did they get some Sony sponsorship in the downtime or something? Challenges, questions, and leaderboards have pretty much all been PS3 related so far lol

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Did they get some Sony sponsorship in the downtime or something? Challenges, questions, and leaderboards have pretty much all been PS3 related so far lol

All the initial ones were 360, remember.. so it's probably just them switching it up.

krae_man

LOL There are 1000 $50 off Vita perk codes.

Guess the $100 off code is really a $50 off code and a Vita $50 price cut is all but guaranteed at E3 or earlier now.

Fuzzy

They're live and I just requested a $100 off Vita and a $20 off Gravity Rush. I also did a $10 off Gravity Rush just in case.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I think it's going to be tight for the 20 dollar codes, but I figure everyone here should at least get a 10 dollar code.

Sadly, FS took away the 5 dollar off pre-order for Gravity Rush - probably in anticipation for this deal actually.

Fuzzy

I think it's going to be tight for the 20 dollar codes, but I figure everyone here should at least get a 10 dollar code.

Sadly, FS took away the 5 dollar off pre-order for Gravity Rush - probably in anticipation for this deal actually.
I figured people would be trying for the $100 off Vita first so I did the $20 off Gravity Rush first. That's the only one I really care about.

EDIT:
Perk requests will be honoured closer to the end of today. New perk system means more IRON.
Which means:
Midnight PST.

Fuck this shit. They basically announced the time 10 minutes before? I've pretty much missed on the big ones because of that.

Fuzzy

Fuck this shit. They basically announced the time 10 minutes before? I've pretty much missed on the big ones because of that.
Twitter saved me. After seeing your post thinking it wouldn't be until 5pm I had hoped you would've seen my post. What did you want any way?

Luigi87

Nothing like being 49 minutes late because they don't pre-warn anyone with a good advance time.

That's just, ugh... total BS...

Nothing like being 49 minutes late because they don't pre-warn anyone with a good advance time.

That's just, ugh... total BS...

I agree with that. It is a bit random and not too fair. However, I am sure most of us who been lucky enough to click when it went up might receive codes for things they won't buy and as usual share them here!

Twitter saved me. After seeing your post thinking it wouldn't be until 5pm I had hoped you would've seen my post. What did you want any way?

The $20 Vita game codes. I mean, I wouldn't have probably gotten one but it would have been nice to have at least had a shot. Hopefully I get one of the $10 codes.

Fuzzy

Well, toss that idea out the window. I had thought the 11th-15th was the window to get the codes.
You know what, the 25th expiry probably does mean the last day you can try to claim one of them. With 1000 $50 codes there will be a lot of them unclaimed by then.

krae_man

You know what, the 25th expiry probably does mean the last day you can try to claim one of them. With 1000 $50 codes there will be a lot of them unclaimed by then.

That's because it's not really a deal. With 1000 codes, that means a $50 price cut is coming for the Vita at E3 and it's likely several retailers will have $50 off sales before then. $50 off code is a complete waste.

Orca

They need to stop doing these as first come, first served. The range of entry level allowance means there's hundreds eligible, so people have very little chance at it. Why not make it a random entry thing where you click if you want it and get a chance at winning it?

I didn't want any of these, but I checked on them after seeing the tweet and they were gone immediately lol

Top Bottom