• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

EGM92

I finally got the GoW3 challenge accepted. I have the Megaman X and Angry Birds still waiting. I tried to do the Fight challenge but for some reason I think my move is screwed, when I punch I swing my arms like I'm really punching but on the screen it looks like I'm a mummy walking towards the other boxer... any of you have any tips on what I might be doing wrong?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Submitted a challenge (Halo 3) and got the email about an hour later. Cool. Also got an e-mail saying it's been accepted too. Never got any of those before.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
The $100 off PS Vita winners ARE:

nemasu
eire
kaiyo
TorturEd
mojomojo
Paxton
waterboy99troop
QuantumS
Polago
Wonginator
I just hope I got the $20 off GR since I went for that first.

Wow I can't believe I got the $100 off Vita code. $50 cheaper than the price drop at E3 and hopefully a Vita ambassador status to go along with my 3DS ambassador status.

Bummer that we have to re-do the games perks though. :/

krae_man

May 25th.

Anyone has Resistance code that they don't need? ;D

Yep, making it completely pointless. A $50 price cut on the Vita is less then a month away.

Anyway, I just got a $100 Cinema now credit. Not sure what I'll do with it, but may as well check out the site.

EGM92

well this is crap, I tried both 10/20$ off the vita games before I tried the 20$ off lolipop chainsaw and this morning I get an email saying I got the lolipop chainsaw perk. Any of you wanna trade for the vita 20$ game perk, I really want gravity rush.

Fuzzy

well this is crap, I tried both 10/20$ off the vita games before I tried the 20$ off lolipop chainsaw and this morning I get an email saying I got the lolipop chainsaw perk. Any of you wanna trade for the vita 20$ game perk, I really want gravity rush.
The PS Vita game pre-orders may require a re-request on Monday due to a mis-communication on the Mister's end. The rest will go out soon though.
Midday if Monday, otherwise it will be much sooner. The miscommunication was on how the codes distribute, whether they function for BOTH burning skies and gravity rush, or if the codes are for the specific games. It appears they're for the specific games which is different than previously understood, hence a re-request being necessary to ensure everyone gets what they should be receiving, which is STILL a $10-20 off code for either game.

The extra benefit here is that members will now be able to request the codes for both games if they wish, as opposed to one code that works for either or, so it works out in the end.
Basically they screwed up and we have to try again. Anyone surprised?

krae_man

That perk didn't mention a limited number available. That usually means everyone who requests one can get it.

Swance

Neo Member
tsilon ‏@tsilon

Restart time for Burning Skies and Gravity Rush perks set for 6pm PST to ensure proper notice is given.

tsilon ‏@tsilon

Restart time for Burning Skies and Gravity Rush perks set for 6pm PST to ensure proper notice is given.

So, 9 pm EST. Bah, I'll possibly be out. Have to remember to grab my laptop and set my alarm just in case. I'd be happy with a $10 code to be honest. The $20 ones seem near impossible.

Luigi87

And setting my alarm clock.
I must catch it this time!

Edit: Seems like the site already updated, and at the least one can request a code.
The $20 off ones are going to be random chance, meaning those of only lv.10 can possibly get one.

EGM92

I just finished the Witcher 2 challenge, beat it when the enhanced edition came out, took a offscreen photo of the post ending movie.

Fuzzy

If you're going to the Diablo III midnight launch:
When: Monday, May 14 - 11pm (might be sooner).

Where: Vancouver - Robson, Edmonton - South Common, Toronto - Yonge and Dundas.
All times local. Details:
This is being kept very simple for those who are already attending, as it has been shared last second.

Members who appear at the event and photograph a G-List logo, or the G-List cube on location will receive 1600-2000xp and one life. A nice little sum for those who were already choosing to attend.

Other events will have MUCH more notice, and NOT placed during the work week if all goes well. Don't stress yourselves!

btkadams

wait, so the 2 vita game preorder perks weren't working? i did them this morning, so are those entries void and i have to do them again tonight at 6pm?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
And setting my alarm clock.
I must catch it this time!

Edit: Seems like the site already updated, and at the least one can request a code.
The $20 off ones are going to be random chance, meaning those of only lv.10 can possibly get one.

Ah, I see. So everyone will get 10 dollars off with a chance to get 20. At least there's no need to constantly refresh the page.

Fuzzy

wait, so the 2 vita game preorder perks weren't working? i did them this morning, so are those entries void and i have to do them again tonight at 6pm?
Yep, 6pm PST.

Ah, I see. So everyone will get 10 dollars off with a chance to get 20. At least there's no need to constantly refresh the page.
There are 200 $10 codes so it's possible they could run out. I don't think it's highly likely but it is possible.

Fuzzy

Hook me up too please if you're at the Toronto one. Thanks.

I have a question, does anyone here actually use the CinemaNow credits that you can get from tsilon?

krae_man

The New issue of Click is up.

There are a couple of good coupons:

r5PoS.png

30% off Vita accessories is a good deal if Memory cards count. You can't use them online but they are valid till after E3 so Hopefully the E3 Price cut will happen and you can get a $199 Vita and a 32GB memory card for $70.

There is also an interview with a GList member(Glist name Retroid) and the person said they herd about Tsilon from Neogaf.

Dude has Snugglers Avatar but I haven't seen Snuggler post here so I'm not sure if it's him or not.

another tidbit: Remember that "Preorder 3 games get $60 off" thing Futureshop did at last years E3? It looks like they will instead be doing a "$20 off any E3 preorder" perk for Tsilon members.

Orca

That's not even correct. The "Infinity Ward Employee Group" got the payment, not Zampella and West.

That's what it says.

While the trial between former Jason West, this man and Activision will continue on May 29th as planned, 42 million dollars has been awarded already to the Infinity Ward Employee Group, also seeking reparations.

Top Bottom