• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Mikey Jr.

I cant even get past the green part.

Fuck sakes. I'm too stupid for this shit.

I got animus, unreality, and A1 B2 C1 D4 F6 G2 H1.

Tells me I got the code, but when I put it in, nothing unlocks.

Just got into this yesterday and hit level 12 today.

Submitted for a Lollipop Chainsaw code but haven't heard back yet. If anyone gets one and doesn't plan on using it, I'd gladly take it off your hands. :)

So I just got into this today and am at Level 10, when you request a perk coupon though how does that work? Was thinking about requesting one for Lollipop Chainsaw but heard there was going to be an E3 one coming up, can you only request so many in a time period?

Mikey Jr.

So I just got into this today and am at Level 10, when you request a perk coupon though how does that work? Was thinking about requesting one for Lollipop Chainsaw but heard there was going to be an E3 one coming up, can you only request so many in a time period?

How did you get past the green level? I cant do it.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
No, there's no limit as far as I know. And they only do them like one a month anyway.

How did you get past the green level? I cant do it.
It's been a while, so I don't know the process anymore...

krae_man

You can request as many perks as you qualify for unless specifically stated otherwise(usually if a specific perk is offered multiple times such as the cinema now perk, you can only get it once).

Mikey Jr.

No, there's no limit as far as I know. And they only do them like one a month anyway.

It's been a while, so I don't know the process anymore...

Shit. Its some text adventure. I get words like unreality, and animus, which seems like Assassins Creed.

I get to the end, but then it tells me "You have discovered the green code. Put it on the Tsilon main core to unlock" or something like that.

But I have no code. I tried putting in those words, and everything I could think of, but nothing.

Got a Lollipop Chainsaw code (pretty sure everyone gets one) and put in an order for the game. $40 is a good price for it considering I've been looking forward to it for awhile.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I guess if the 20 dollar codes are out and I haven't received anything, then I probably didn't get one. :(

The fact that I didn't even get a 10 dollar code makes me consider just buying the PSN version since it's tax free and amounts to almost the same thing.

krae_man

I guess if the 20 dollar codes are out and I haven't received anything, then I probably didn't get one. :(

The fact that I didn't even get a 10 dollar code makes me consider just buying the PSN version since it's tax free and amounts to almost the same thing.

It'll be 10% cheaper on top of being Tax free. so $36 instead of $33.90 after getting $10 off.

EGM92

This is weird. I got an email saying that I was awarded 1800xp for the Witcher 2, I've checked the site and haven't been awarded anything. The email is 3 days old...

Also no code for Gravity Rush or Resistance 10 or 20 :\

zorbsie

Shit. Its some text adventure. I get words like unreality, and animus, which seems like Assassins Creed.

I get to the end, but then it tells me "You have discovered the green code. Put it on the Tsilon main core to unlock" or something like that.

But I have no code. I tried putting in those words, and everything I could think of, but nothing.

In the same boat. Not sure what to put in next. Also don't know what it's looking for with red and yellow.

I received a $10 Gravity Rush code. :/

I'll use it but I'm hoping for a trade 1 deal like they had for Mortal Kombat.

I assume no Resistance codes have been distributed.

Maddog

k7rBh.png

PM me if you want any of these.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah, got a 20 dollar Resistance code and a 10 dollar GR code myself. Well, can't really complain too much I suppose, even if I wish it were the other way around!

mblitek

Did the co-op yesterday with Evilore and Warcock, tanked the butcher on nightmare, so easy.

What are you guys talking about?

I just joined two days ago and there was the 6 (?) coloured rectangles with different questions and when I answered 3 of them I was brought to a new part of the website where I can answer the daily questions and to those multiple-choice themed tests. Right now I'm still level 1-9.

Is there something I'm missing other than answering those questions? What are these games you speak of? haha

Maddog

What are you guys talking about?

I just joined two days ago and there was the 6 (?) coloured rectangles with different questions and when I answered 3 of them I was brought to a new part of the website where I can answer the daily questions and to those multiple-choice themed tests. Right now I'm still level 1-9.

Is there something I'm missing other than answering those questions? What are these games you speak of? haha

Once you get to level 10 can you access the G-LIST. Then your questions shall be answered.

EGM92

how do you contact the mods or whatever they are? I still haven't got my 1800xp from the witcher 2 challenge and I've received and email saying I did.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
how do you contact the mods or whatever they are? I still haven't got my 1800xp from the witcher 2 challenge and I've received and email saying I did.
Click "Help" on the main page and type out your question. They'll get back to you in their usual time frame.

Top Bottom