• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

EGM92

I loaded up the achievements and grabbed my signage with my nick and number on it and took a picture of it all together.

whitehawk

Banned
Hahaha!

The Turtlebeach headphones are on sale for $39.99, so with my promo code it comes to $0.00
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

I added Gravity Rush to my order to get free shipping, so I'm getting these turtle beach headphones and gravity rush for only $20
3AQmK.gif

joevigilante

Neo Member
Hahaha!

The Turtlebeach headphones are on sale for $39.99, so with my promo code it comes to $0.00
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

I added Gravity Rush to my order to get free shipping, so I'm getting these turtle beach headphones and gravity rush for only $20
3AQmK.gif
Good find! I did this just now as I didn't cash in my code a few months back. I don't really want or need it but I can't ignore free stuff.

BKXB

Economist
Don't know why I waited, but finally signed up for this.

Level 11, and just did the Wolfenstein 3D challenge (free browser version). Now I just wait and hopefully receive the XP?

EGM92

I finished the first level of the wolfenstein 3D challenge on I Am Death Incarnate with the free browser version, how did you get the achievement to show?

jred2k

Likewise. Though the level complete screen doesn't indicate the difficulty, I suppose they could infer it from the score

The challenge is so easy I don't know if there's even a point to cheating.

The new challenge verification system is nice and fast, but I don't know how efficient it is. Somehow my Awesomenauts entry got accepted as completing the Pushmo challenge.

I got some codes available:

- $10 off Gravity Rush
- $20 off Lollipop Chainsaw

Please PM if you want any of these, I will edit this post as these codes are given away.

Cactus

Banned
I apologize if this has been answered/discussed/etc. already, but can anyone tell me when the tsilon codes expire? I still have Lollipop Chainsaw code that I want to use.

krae_man

Damn, I better order asap. I'm still worried that the price will be dropped pre-launch, but I assume Future Shop would make sure the codes are expired before committing to something like that.

Thanks.

The codes were available to as many people as wanted them. You're not really getting a deal, $40 is the normal price for the game. It will drop in price for non Tsilon members very quickly after release.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
When will this be open to the US? Last night I figured out all the clues and proceeded to enter my personal info, but it said that it's only for Canada at the moment...(yet when they ask you what country you're in, there's a US option alongside the Canada one.)

When will this be open to the US? Last night I figured out all the clues and proceeded to enter my personal info, but it said that it's only for Canada at the moment...(yet when they ask you what country you're in, there's a US option alongside the Canada one.)

No idea. The site seems to be heavily tied with Future Shop, which is a Canadian retailer. But I believe they're still owned by Best Buy.

Great news, the Vita perk is getting extended until after e3.

Greetings to all members!

This is a post to let many of you know, including one particular grappler, that your apprehensions regarding potential price cuts to the vita have been heard. As a result, this mister has gone to a few good sources on the matter for further information.

As a result, and in an effort to quell member worries, the ps vita perk is being extended to June 27th. This will allow all members, old and new, to hold onto their perk codes and see for themselves what E3 holds for the platform, price wise and games wise, before use if they so desire.

Hopefully that puts aside some indecision that has floated around. Enjoy E3!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
They changed what the Challenge tiles look like. It's better when you pick one of the days because it's a nice big image but it looks stupid when you can see all of them at the same time.

EDIT: Scratch that, it only looks stupid when in Firefox. It looks better in Chrome but I can't see the entire large image for the individual days.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
They changed what the Challenge tiles look like. It's better when you pick one of the days because it's a nice big image but it looks stupid when you can see all of them at the same time.

EDIT: Scratch that, it only looks stupid when in Firefox. It looks better in Chrome but I can't see the entire large image for the individual days.
It was broken in Chrome for me... I had to go to the page in Firefox.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Counted my D3 Nightmare challenge twice

:>
Did it actually count it twice or is it just listed in the Verification Log twice? My Wolf3D one is listed there twice but I know for a fact I was only credited the xp once.

Max

I am not Max
Did it actually count it twice or is it just listed in the Verification Log twice? My Wolf3D one is listed there twice but I know for a fact I was only credited the xp once.
yep it did, unless 2k exp fills a whole bar at 32? i'm just assuming that's 4k since being 31

EGM92

yep it did, unless 2k exp fills a whole bar at 32? i'm just assuming that's 4k since being 31

2k does fill up the bar when level 32, it stays like that until you hit lvl 40 where it takes 4K to level. I have multiple things games listed twice, Diablo 3, Wolfenstien etc

2k does fill up the bar when level 32, it stays like that until you hit lvl 40 where it takes 4K to level. I have multiple things games listed twice, Diablo 3, Wolfenstien etc

They might have changed it. I'm 39 and I need 4k to get to 40 and I been needing 4k for a few levels now. I find it strange if they changed it, though. Just unbalance the real level some people should be.

jred2k

Slowly, same as everything else on the site. They might update it before it's over, but they also might not.

I love how on the leaderboards pages is actually says they are updated daily, yet they haven't been updated once since they went live. Its pretty annoying to not know whether the score you're submitting is worth anything or not.

Top Bottom