• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

I love how on the leaderboards pages is actually says they are updated daily, yet they haven't been updated once since they went live. Its pretty annoying to not know whether the score you're submitting is worth anything or not.

I'm not a fan of that, I was trying to keep increasing my score in Canabalt but I have no idea what to aim for and lost interest, maybe my day 1 submission will hold up lol

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I'm not a fan of that, I was trying to keep increasing my score in Canabalt but I have no idea what to aim for and lost interest, maybe my day 1 submission will hold up lol
I had no idea it was one of the games on the Leaderboard section. I just put it on my Vita and was wondering what a good distance was. My best is only 4.8km.

EGM92

13k? lol, way to triple my score

really? thats considered good? I hit 11k this morning on my first try, the Canabalt is completely random. When it first came out for the iphone I would hit 20k all the time. Now the jumping is all messed up that I keep hitting walls instead of windows.

really? thats considered good? I hit 11k this morning on my first try, the Canabalt is completely random. When it first came out for the iphone I would hit 20k all the time. Now the jumping is all messed up that I keep hitting walls instead of windows.

I dunno, I only played the flash version for 3 days then got bored of it

SaitoH

I just got to level 18, have answered 4 daily questions, uploaded an avatar and completed 3 challenges. Do I qualify for the $50.00 game credit?

Fuzzy

New Software Perk $20 off every E3 preorder. June 8-14th.

Limit ?? Codes per member
Depending on how many we can get this could end up being better than last year.

OT: Anyone want to spend the 2 minutes it'll take to get the Streets of Rage 2 challenge done? I got it free through PS+ a long time ago but haven't bothered with it yet. It's actually still available for free for PS+ right now since it's in the Last Chance section on the store. Add me on PSN (check my profile) then send me a message for when you want to do it.

krae_man

True, the background image has the Vita OS screen so Hopefully this applies to anything and not just $60 retail games.

$20 New Super Mario Bros 2 would be awesome.

Lothars

does anyone know the keys for registering? I have a friend that he tried to register before but had issues

I've got two of the keys but missing red, blue and orange because the blue key counted as green

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
does anyone know the keys for registering? I have a friend that he tried to register before but had issues

I've got two of the keys but missing red, blue and orange because the blue key counted as green
The answers change every so often to keep it so that registration still takes work. So old answers won't work.

EDIT: It just links me to the regular Futureshop deal when I click the $20 off each game... maybe this isn't a seperate (better) deal in the first place and instead the same one?

Fuzzy

The answers change every so often to keep it so that registration still takes work. So old answers won't work.

EDIT: It just links me to the regular Futureshop deal when I click the $20 off each game... maybe this isn't a seperate (better) deal in the first place and instead the same one?
Separate. Current E3 deal is June 4-7 and the tsilon one runs June 8-14.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Separate. Current E3 deal is June 4-7 and the tsilon one runs June 8-14.
*fixes face* Thanks for the heads up.

I pray it works on LEs though.. I want to use it on that Halo 4 LE. I don't want to be waiting and then it doesn't D:

How long does the BB deal run?

Giard

I noticed that the Future Shop deal is "Pre-order 3 games and get one FREE!*", and Tsilon.ca's is E3 Game Pre-orders.

Does that mean that the FS deal could work with say, Guild Wars 2, and Tsilon's wouldn't?

edit: nvm, read the small print.

All that angst about the Vita coupon amounted to nothing, since there was no price drop. lol

There was no way they were going to announce a price drop on stage only four months after the system released.

It will happen quietly at some point during the next few weeks.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Preordering at both FS and BB was a waste as the games I want either don't qualify or are only $10 off. Hopefully Tsilon can come through. I need at least 6 codes.

Lothars

I hope we get 5 codes for E3 games preorder, I've only preordered one game so far one at best buy which is borderlands 2.

EGM92

Any idea when we'll get details? I want to order a bunch of games and if I'm saving 20$ on each FS can have my money!

Fuzzy

do you mean take advantage of their current deal and then cancel if they happen to give out a lot of codes?
Yes. Order now and if the tsilon deal is better then you order again and cancel your old orders.

OT: BTW thanks to whoever I did the Streets of Rage 2 challenge with today. Sorry I screwed up and set the difficulty so low that it made it hard to die so the game would end to get the trophy.

jred2k

Yes. Order now and if the tsilon deal is better then you order again and cancel your old orders.

OT: BTW thanks to whoever I did the Streets of Rage 2 challenge with today. Sorry I screwed up and set the difficulty so low that it made it hard to die so the game would end to get the trophy.

Oh hey that was me. I wasn't too sure how much of the level we had to go through for you to get it and I was kind of wondering why you kept hitting me. I got that trophy when the game first came out, glad to see you got it.

Quadratic

Didn't see your post there. I just sent you a friend's request on PSN to do it lol.

EDIT: Ah, so if anyone wants to do streets of rage 2 on PSN add me. My handle there is bentobox. Add a time in the invite you want to do this.

Fuzzy

Didn't see your post there. I just sent you a friend's request on PSN to do it lol.

EDIT: Ah, so if anyone wants to do streets of rage 2 on PSN add me. My handle there is bentobox. Add a time in the invite you want to do this.
I added you. I'll start around 9pm like you wanted. All you have to do is lose all of your lives and choose not to continue then you'll get the trophy.

krae_man

Futureshop hasn't fully updated their site yet. There's only 3 games I want that I can even preorder as part of the preorder 3 get 1 free deal.

krae_man

All Gaffers get as many codes as possible and spread them around if you want less then 10 games.

I need more then 10:lol
(Well if they work on Portables I will, otherwise 10 will be just about right).

krae_man

Mister J said "As long as it's on the E3 Preorder list, you can use the code for it". So that should include portable games. This is getting better and better.

Top Bottom