• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Specific details will be announced this afternoon(Afternoon being PST).
Oh nice, thanks for the update

Has anybody found DmC on the E3 list?

Nope doesn't seem to be there. I was hoping that and Sim City would show up and maybe Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition for 360 or PS3, might just get the PC version.

However South Park still doesn't show up on my list I had to search for it but DmC isn't showing up in search either.

Edit: Found Sim City in search

DJ_Lae

Yay, being somewhat high level (41) actually has some relevance.

I doubt I'll use ten codes, however, so the ones I don't I'll pass along here.

they have saints row the third:dominatrix for preorder for 29$, so would that be 9.99$ with the perk!? will probably use 3-4 codes so will give the rest here

10 potential $20 off codes for E3 games?

I may go back on what I said if this is the offer. That's just too good to pass up.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
10 potential $20 off codes for E3 games?

I may go back on what I said if this is the offer. That's just too good to pass up.
I'll actually be able to get Gravity Rush for $20 like I should have the first time if they didn't scrap it and do it over.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
All I want is 1 or 2 codes. Hopefully I can get em. When does this go up again?

Specific details will be announced this afternoon(Afternoon being PST).
But then,

Current code limit is 5 for level 10 and above, 10 for level 30 and above. Will update with more info as it is known. That MAY not be known until tomorrow early, just to note.
In other words, they don't know for sure when they'll be able to give us the details (probably still working them out) so that means we have no idea when it'll go up.

Cactus

Banned
Damn, NSMB2 still doesn't qualify and Pokemon Black/White 2 still aren't in the system.

I hope they're all added before the coupons are distributed..

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Daily:
Project P-100

How do I claim my E3 perk? I'm level 19 and I keep clicking the perk on the members tab but nothing happens. Do I get this code by email?

zroid

Banned
do you guys know if there's a minimum price on the $20 codes? can I use them on 3DS games?

edit: *reads above post* I see we have the same thing in mind >.>

Guh. Theatrhythm, NSMB2 and Paper Mario aren't shown in the E3 section. Best Buy included them as "E3 games" though... hopefully it'll work out.

krae_man

Got to level 30, yay!

Now we play the waiting game.

IFZGc.jpg

Top Bottom