• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

zroid

Banned
i'm new to this, is there a specific time when perks usually go live? or am i really going to have to sporadically F5 all day

CSSer

i'm new to this, is there a specific time when perks usually go live? or am i really going to have to sporadically F5 all day

No specific time in general, usually start of month.

This months perks are supposedly going live at 11am pacific/2 pm eastern (3 more hrs). The perk lasts until the 17th or 18th, and they say they have enough codes for everyone. If you're level 10, check the tsilon forums and the e3 perk topic.

Edit - typing on phone is so slow lol

mrgone

..so we're not sure of getting all our codes? What's the point?

I'm not sure - they say there's enough for everyone, so there might be some back-end reason that they're not just giving them out as stacks based on level. It just seems like a hell of a lot of lot more work to sort through the clicks individually. And tougher on the server :S

mrgone

I do really, really like that we're able to place the orders individually. If we change our minds about a particular preordered game we can just cancel without ruining the whole deal.

Also: Anyone have trouble placing orders with a credit card that's going to expire before the order date? Can we just fudge the expiry date while we're waiting for a new card to arrive and change the payment details later?

zroid

Banned
ani-twiddle02.gif

krae_man

Man I got a phone call at work just as it went live and I didn't think to have 10 windows open. Oh well. hopefully I was fast enough.

Well hope the refreshing thing works, I may have done it more than 10 times I lost track, hope everyone gets as many as they need

Man I got a phone call at work just as it went live and I didn't think to have 10 windows open. Oh well. hopefully I was fast enough.

Same here, I put it on speaker phone while I kept refreshing and clicking

Top Bottom