• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

mrgone

MisterJ said:
Our new backend controls how many perk requests you can make, and an update two days ago allowed us to set a separate limit per-perk. Do not worry about accidentally requested an extra one or two codes, the system will automatically drop them.

Sweet! There's no less shame in going overboard now

Are people waiting to receive all their codes before ordering? Tempted to grab Mario Tennis now since it's part of the deal. That's sweet!

Cactus

Banned
Isn't Paper Mario on the E3 page?

No.

It seems pretty obvious at this point that they don't want potentially big sellers like Mario/Pokemon sold at half price. There's no other reason for them to be absent while games like Last Story and Layton, which weren't even at E3, are on the list.

Codes do not work for Paper Mario but do for Warriors lair.

I guess they only work if the game is on the E3 page :(

I wonder what that means for my South Park game, never appeared on E3 page for me, and shit my Sim City 5 won't work probably. I hope I get my codes come as quick as yours

South Park doesn't work. Must be on E3 Preorder page counts for Console games as well :(
That sucks cause I bundled South Park with 3 other games that were on the page so if I cancel any on that bundle I will lose South Park and not be able to get a deal with it. I wonder if we just return the games with the Buy 3 get 1 deal if we still get that price cut, we must right because they'll have to charge your card before shipping the games.

krae_man

I think I'm fine.

My South Park game is in with my RE6 Anthology 4 pack which I'm not cancelling. the other 8 games I have in the other 2 packs all look fine.

I think I'm fine.

My South Park game is in with my RE6 Anthology 4 pack which I'm not cancelling. the other 8 games I have in the other 2 packs all look fine.

Shit I forgot about the Resident Evil price error, I really did a piss poor job of bundling these, guess I'll wait to see how many codes I even get.

Giard

I couldn't order the games on FS last week because of my credit card expiring too soon... guess I'm screwed out of most of the games I wanted.

Fuck. Just doing the math and I'm going to spend around $600 on games this year even with this deal. :/

I'll probably take advantage of a few trade in deals over time of course.

krae_man

Have we confirmed that you can't stack this deal with the buy 3 get one free deal?

I'm up to 2!

You can't stack them. The buy 3 deal is over and you can't retroactively apply them to old orders.

One of the issues that could happen is a game doesn't ship on it's release date because it's "stuck" to another game that hasn't released yet.

Edit now 5.

You can't stack them. The buy 3 deal is over and you can't retroactively apply them to old orders.

One of the issues that could happen is a game doesn't ship on it's release date because it's "stuck" to another game that hasn't released yet.

They still have the advertising up on their site for it, but it does say it was till the 11th.

mrgone

Yeah I put Watch Dogs PC in one of my bundles and now I can't cancel it either

The Watch Dogs one is really weird, too. When you click the PC tab on the first E3 page it's the first item. WHen you click through to the games it's not in the PC section at all. Someone's slacking :)

The Watch Dogs one is really weird, too. When you click the PC tab on the first E3 page it's the first item. WHen you click through to the games it's not in the PC section at all. Someone's slacking :)
That's frustrating it's just like South Park some people actually had it show up on the E3 page proper, but it never showed up for me

Up to 2 now

Top Bottom