• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Three TSILON CODES!

Count.jpg

Stage On

Amazing Spider-man isn't one the page now where it was before.

I don't have any codes yet but it'd suck if it doesn't count towards the sale.

Also Ni no kuni counted towards the buy 3 get the 4th free sale but isn't on the list :(

So does anyone know what would happen if you took back a game from the Buy 3 Get 1 Free deal? The way I bundled things is really screwing me up but if I could potentially take some back without getting charged extra on the others, it would be all good

Edit: 3 now

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
So does anyone know what would happen if you took back a game from the Buy 3 Get 1 Free deal? The way I bundled things is really screwing me up but if I could potentially take some back without getting charged extra on the others, it would be all good
They listed each game as $45 on the orders the same way they listed each game as $40 last year. Last year I returned a couple of games and returned them individually for $40 each and I was only charged $40 for the remaining games. I expect it to work exactly the same this year.

I wasn't able to request my codes until almost 3pm so I'm still waiting on them. :(

They listed each game as $45 on the orders the same way they listed each game as $40 last year. Last year I returned a couple of games and returned them individually for $40 each and I was only charged $40 for the remaining games. I expect it to work exactly the same this year.

I wasn't able to request my codes until almost 3pm so I'm still waiting on them. :(

That's good to hear because I may have to do that because of my poor ass bundling

zroid

Banned
Sucks that I can't get NSMB2, Theatrhythm, and Paper Mario, but $20 Luigi's Mansion makes me happy. I guess I may as well order KH3D, even though I don't really want it. Too good a price not to.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
How do we solve the clues and get the codes?

mrgone

I just double checked and the codes work on the 8 games in the two 4 packs I wanted to switch.

Any of them not on the E3 pages? Like half the games I had earmarked don't seem to be eligible, but I havn't actually tested them yet as I'm a little paranoid the attempts will invalidate my codes

Giard

Some games that are on the E3 list are not eligible either, like Dark Souls on PC.

I really hope they fix those, and add the ones that worked in the previous promotion (or should be there).

zroid

Banned
so, if you cancel an order you placed with a code, does it get reactivated? or is it dead? (within its effective period, of course)

Luigi87

Well, KH3D preordered.

One down, uh, nine to go. LM2 has be pre-ordered at BB since last E3 XD
Really wish Paper Mario SS was on the list...

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Who's the guy with the sword shield from game two when connecting the characters to the console, he looks oldschool and has a stern look on his face?
I tried looking up his html, they already prepared for that.

zroid

Banned
Uh, has anyone managed to pre-order TLOU? It's saying it's not valid... but the game is clearly on the list. What gives?

edit: I tried a different one and it worked. Strange, maybe I missed a letter or something.

krae_man

Uh, has anyone managed to pre-order TLOU? It's saying it's not valid... but the game is clearly on the list. What gives?

edit: I tried a different one and it worked. Strange, maybe I missed a letter or something.

Maybe it's a cut and paste issue where you're adding a space after the code and not realizing it.

Top Bottom