• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Ribs too? Stop rubbing it in :(
Food I remember:

Chicken fingers (plain and buffalo style)
Spring rolls
Poutine in a mini take-out container
Ribs
Fish 'n Chips in a mini container. Not fries, actual chips (or crisps as the Brits would say)
mini hot dog on a bun with onions
mini steak sandwhich
mini grilled cheese sandwhich

That AND the drinks. Cot damn.

Though maybe it's good I didn't go, when I'm hungry I could literally eat everything. You'll wonder how I'm so fit. I'd down it all then take it out of your hands and down that too.

Then drink every drink. Then make my way home. I would simply call it, Thursday.

Rinoa

8195_10151277572246133_498252205_n.jpg

Friend took closeup of the coin. I was hoping to get a swag/assets bag so that I can actually write SOMETHING on this but I wasn't reg as media. Apparently you have to be attending as non-vip to properly cover the event. But... I have no idea how to reg as media instead of vip with Splash since the invite came w/o mentioning this different treatment of guests.

I saw you but didn't recognize you in person.

I couldn't see much, pretty dark in there once the sun set and it started pouring like a beast.

1) Rinoa, you're good looking. And your username is from one of my fave games of all time. Why aren't we married yet :p

2) Free open bar? Fuuuuuck. Wish I knew about this. Would have easily made the trip downtown.

3) I gotta give you guys props for sticking with this. I quit at level 29.

1. Thank you, but I married Squall (see dat avatar) though I think you or someone with a username like yours once had an avatar of me cosplaying.

2. They're usually open bar, not sure if premium open bar.

Food I remember:

Chicken fingers (plain and buffalo style)
Spring rolls
Poutine in a mini take-out container
Ribs
Fish 'n Chips in a mini container. Not fries, actual chips (or crisps as the Brits would say)
mini hot dog on a bun with onions
mini steak sandwhich
mini grilled cheese sandwhich

There was also a spicy something.

I don't drink, so guess it would be pointless for me to go lol

I don't drink alcohol either, they got reg drinks too. And boilerroom's coke was fresh from cans, none of that fountain stuff.

wingz

Sounds like it was a great event. Fuzzy, that bag looks awesome! Hopefully, there will be another launch party invite in the future.

I was there and it was great! I actually recognize you Rinoa! But, I had no idea who you were until now. I was late because of subway signal problem ... no swag at all; I think the Mister had already left.

I liked the actual game itself even though I never played an Assassin's Creed game before and died constantly. The dev cheat mode that let you fly was great!! Wheeeee! Look at me! I'm a bird!! :) The Vita game looked very nice too.

Very nice food and drinks! I think Fuzzy's list covers everything I saw. Ribs were salt+pepper. I think the mini dogs came with sauerkraut.

I was there and it was great! I actually recognize you Rinoa! But, I had no idea who you were until now. I was late because of subway signal problem ... no swag at all; I think the Mister had already left.

I liked the actual game itself even though I never played an Assassin's Creed game before and died constantly. The dev cheat mode that let you fly was great!! Wheeeee! Look at me! I'm a bird!! :) The Vita game looked very nice too.

Very nice food and drinks! I think Fuzzy's list covers everything I saw. Ribs were salt+pepper. I think the mini dogs came with sauerkraut.

It was a signal problem? Maybe thats why it took me 1 hour to get from Finch to King =/

1. Thank you, but I married Squall (see dat avatar) though I think you or someone with a username like yours once had an avatar of me cosplaying.

2. They're usually open bar, not sure if premium open bar.
Haha I honestly can't remember whether I was using the actual picture or the the cosplay you did of that picture. Guess that means you did a great job. But you already know that. Now I must stop mentioning versus for my poor heart aches for it.

Also yeah it poured like mad today. Could barely see while driving.

evilenger

Kind of a lurker on gaf but I'll start posting here more. Pretty sure I met a few of you guys there.

The Mister was too fast and I totally missed out on getting any of the swag! Food and drinks were good though!

Here's me for future reference!

** Edit can't seem to post links here yet....but I posted me in front of the tsilon logo over at the tsilon forum thread.

Fuzzy

Kind of a lurker on gaf but I'll start posting here more. Pretty sure I met a few of you guys there.

The Mister was too fast and I totally missed out on getting any of the swag! Food and drinks were good though!

Here's me for future reference!

** Edit can't seem to post links here yet....but I posted me in front of the tsilon logo over at the tsilon forum thread.

i49 *dot* tinypic *dot* com/lekqe *dot* jpg
tinypic was banned on GAF (that's why it gets *****) because they change the picture it's linked to months later. It was discovered when looking through old threads here and some innocent pictures were changed to inappropriate ones. :lol

Quadratic

Anyone else hungover today? I got up at 6 am this morning with a bad headache. Drinks with double shots in them. Ouch.

Great time yesterday.

krae_man

Anyone else hungover today? I got up at 6 am this morning with a bad headache. Drinks with double shots in them. Ouch.

Great time yesterday.

I cut myself off at 5 drinks. I know my limits and I have a 12 hour shift today. The slightly rough throat is enough.

But yeah I had a great time too. Love hanging out with GAF. Debug mode AC3 was amazing.

Quadratic

I signed up for the Persona 4 fight nights on Thursdays for PS3. Anyone with the game want to spar? The guys in the community thread are too good :(

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I signed up for the Persona 4 fight nights on Thursdays for PS3. Anyone with the game want to spar? The guys in the community thread are too good :(

PSN: Jotamide

I'll be hella busy during next week, but we can play some matches before the league starts.

Rinoa

I need to properly recognize people from gaf, not enough have pics posted or say what they'll be wearing.

What time was the Mister there? Seems a ton of people were already there at 6pm.

Haha I honestly can't remember whether I was using the actual picture or the the cosplay you did of that picture. Guess that means you did a great job. But you already know that. Now I must stop mentioning versus for my poor heart aches for it.

Also yeah it poured like mad today. Could barely see while driving.

Def was the cosplay, I'm able to tell cause I'm skinnier and the city background is diff. I still plan on making a site about Stella since forever.

Quadratic

I need to properly recognize people from gaf, not enough have pics posted or say what they'll be wearing.

What time was the Mister there? Seems a ton of people were already there at 6pm.

Def was the cosplay, I'm able to tell cause I'm skinnier and the city background is diff. I still plan on making a site about Stella since forever.

Yeah, we did a bad job of identifying ourselves. I believe the Mister that was there was not an actual Mister but someone sent in his place (read that on the tsilon forums).

There's always next time!

Fuzzy

I guess it doesn't help that we didn't get together and do a group shot of all of us to help people in the future recognize us.

I just went up to the nerdiest group of people and asked if they were from Glist/NeoGaf. It helped that is was still early (just before 7) and the place wasn't as packed so it only took one try.

I think we later got smart and stood around the Glist logo to make it easier for others and the Mister to find us. From there I just assumed everyone hovering round that group was from Tsilon.

Stat!

Damn, from the impressions, it sounds like the AC event was a lot of fun. Maybe the next event, I'll be a high enough level to attend (and then have the time to attend) and meet some of you guys.

I beat Super Macho Man in Punch out tonight. Out of no where. I think it was one of those games were I got lucky, had the timing down, and everything but never again. That was a challenge that took way too many times.

I was so shocked, I nearly forgot to take a picture and was scrambling to open up phone, have name ready.

Anyone do the Age of Empires one yet?

Daily:
Firefall Fest

joevigilante

Neo Member
i still have a $20 and $30 off code for halo 4 if anyone is still looking. first pm gets the $30 and the second gets the $20.

edit: all gone

Rinoa

Someone needs to repost a labelled pic or something.

I just went up to the nerdiest group of people and asked if they were from Glist/NeoGaf. It helped that is was still early (just before 7) and the place wasn't as packed so it only took one try.

I think we later got smart and stood around the Glist logo to make it easier for others and the Mister to find us. From there I just assumed everyone hovering round that group was from Tsilon.

How can you tell which group is the nerdiest when everyone looks kinda nerdy tho?
(except for that lady who had her titties out)

Gaf isn't really nerdy. Tons of hipsters up in this bishhhh :p

Should have just yelled out the word CUNT and see who responds with the same. It's the GAF mating call.

Top Bottom