• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

krae_man

From the event in July that I just added names to. I can't remember the guy on the left who's cut off or the guy on the right.

BBioj.jpg

edit: nvm, just couldn't see it on my phone.

Good times

Stat!

Two Codes:

Quizmaster
1000xp for first 1000 people
oneinamillion
1 xp for first million people.

Also more tests coming soon.

I'm not sure if anyone is doing the AoE challenge but I wrote a write up on how to do it on the GList boards. It's fairly easy but will take 2-4 hours. If you need a "friend", feel free to add me. GT: ACES11

krae_man

Two Codes:

Quizmaster
oneinamillion

I'm not sure if anyone is doing the AoE challenge but I wrote a write up on how to do it on the GList boards. It's fairly easy but will take 2-4 hours. If you need a "friend", feel free to add me. GT: ACES11

colemiilionsbnipv.gif

EGM92

Two Codes:

Quizmaster
oneinamillion

Are you on the 360 or PC? I need someone to do it with the PC.

EGM92

Now that I'm level 52, what do I get?

You get a whole lot of absolutely nothing. I've been far past level 52 for a couple of months now and haven't got anything.

Still looking for someone to help me do the Age of Empires Online Challenge, playing on GFWL: EGM92

zroid

Banned
I wonder if I can do this PVZ challenge on my PlayBook version of the game >.<

I don't think it has achievements, per se...

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Really tired of having to resubmit challenges because YourGamerCards is always down. Hate having to take out the camera, hook it up, transfer the photo, upload to imgur, resubmit. I'm lazy.

Can someone tell me why when I request a code that says you have to be level 10 to receive, it just refreshes the box? I'm pretty sure I'm level 10.

krae_man

I wonder if I can do this PVZ challenge on my PlayBook version of the game >.<

I don't think it has achievements, per se...

This achievement is fucking inpossible on PS3/Vita(and likely 360 as well). The slowdown combined with the horrible controler interface(well on the PS3 and 360), lack of responsiveness(probably due to teh slowdown) and the waves getting harder way, way quicker. It is absolutely impossible.

You think I can get the corn cob launchers to hit what I want to hit when I want it? This challange is completely doable on PC if you have a proper planting stratagy but that proper planting stratagy only delays your inevitable demise on the PSN/360 versions.

God trying to get that trophy on PS3 and Vita pissed me off so much. They may as well be asking for the lucky spin trophy on Vita pre patch.

Takao

Banned
I've been off this for a while and suddenly decided to come back. Despite adding a bunch of the dailies it appears my meter is stuck at 29.

zroid

Banned
This achievement is fucking inpossible on PS3/Vita(and likely 360 as well). The slowdown combined with the horrible controler interface(well on the PS3 and 360), lack of responsiveness(probably due to teh slowdown) and the waves getting harder way, way quicker. It is absolutely impossible.

You think I can get the corn cob launchers to hit what I want to hit when I want it? This challange is completely doable on PC if you have a proper planting stratagy but that proper planting stratagy only delays your inevitable demise on the PSN/360 versions.

God trying to get that trophy on PS3 and Vita pissed me off so much. They may as well be asking for the lucky spin trophy on Vita pre patch.

Sounds rough. :\

I think I'll save myself the pain.

krae_man

Sounds rough. :\

I think I'll save myself the pain.

It is not worth it.

Seriously, watch the stratagy of someone with the PC version getting into the hundreds of waves, then try it on the PS3/360/Vita. You will be lucky if you make it into the 30's.

I've been off this for a while and suddenly decided to come back. Despite adding a bunch of the dailies it appears my meter is stuck at 29.
I was at 29, added a ton of dailies that I missed and jumped to 33, not bad at all! I still don't plan on continuing unless a challenge pops up that I'll genuinely enjoy doing for a game I own.

Takao

Banned
I was at 29, added a ton of dailies that I missed and jumped to 33, not bad at all! I still don't plan on continuing unless a challenge pops up that I'll genuinely enjoy doing for a game I own.

What I'm trying to say is that I stopped at 28 and then added the 1000xp code to get to 29. The dailies I've added haven't moved the bar even after a refresh.

What I'm trying to say is that I stopped at 28 and then added the 1000xp code to get to 29. The dailies I've added haven't moved the bar even after a refresh.
that's weird. I did it all in one shot. I added like 50 dailies lol, WITHOUT refreshing. Then I refreshed and saw my level skip like 3 forward.

That's weird for you though, sucks even more if you can't use the dailies again.

that's weak, cant i just photoshop/printscreen someone else's achievement list?

also, i dont see the defeat killbot achievement in tl2
did anyone here do it already?

You are supposed to put something in the picture to show its you, if they see/think its not yours they can ask for proof and then kick you off the site

Mupod

Man, if I'd known about this sooner I would've been all over it. Oh well, heard about it in a Halo 4 thread and signed up...made it to level 19 but seems like daily codes past a certain point don't work anymore, and it takes forever to level off of trivia. Seems like somebody writing trivia has a massive hardon for Return Fire on the 3DO...whoever you are, you are cool by me.

Don't think I'll be hitting level 30 but 20 bucks off Halo 4 for the level 10 reward is kinda nice. Future Shop has some decent preorder bonuses too.

EGM92

Holy fuck that PvZ challenge, took me 6 tries, 5 of which I was ~40min in and gettiing destroyed by the mole zombies who backdoor :mad: but I did finally do it with the help of my GF.

I hope they do a House of the Dead III challenge for motion. I missed out on the one they had last month.

Mupod

Is that one not on the PC version? I've had 100% unlocked on that since forever but I don't see that specific achievement.

EGM92

Is that one not on the PC version? I've had 100% unlocked on that since forever but I don't see that specific achievement.

That specific achievement is only on the consoles/ios I think, but you should still be able to do it on PC, survive 40 flags on survival, pause it take a screenshot with proof that its you who did it and submit. I just did it hopefully it'll be accepted, another user on the forums said his was accepted.

Mupod

Well, I've actually done it before for fun. It shows '43 flags' as my high score on the menu screen, wonder if that's enough.

RS4-

I can't imagine how many times I've played PvZ over various iterations and never bother playing enough because doing the tutorial every single time over each version just got tiresome lol.

Top Bottom