• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Mikey Jr.

my guess is the site is run by maybe 3-4 guys at most, doing bunch of tasks, writing macros and such and they are juggling some sort of other job. That's the only reasonable explanation because if it were me, and it was my full time job and I couldn't do something like update challenges on time I know I'd be fired.

Ummm, isn't this site part of Futureshop? I mean, all the perks for like discounts are from FS, no?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Ummm, isn't this site part of Futureshop? I mean, all the perks for like discounts are from FS, no?
Yeah but it's probably just the brainchild of a few of the guys in the marketing department. Not directly run by FS but close enough.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
wow im so stupid...i saw that post and always thought it was a huge blank, never went over it with the cursor. it's been a long day..

Yeah, they have a terrible colour scheme for the forum. Grey on lighter grey with white spoilers.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
? Both are showing level 10 for me.

Is it possible to get FS to add the code from the perk to a previous order??

Ah, nevermind. It just updated properly. I still had the AC3 and Halo pictures. Those have been replaced with the proper images and levels.

And it looks like the steelbook offer with BLOPS2 is dead. If you didn't order it already you're out of luck.

Stat!

Damn, these are great offers but I can't afford to jump on great offers and instead waiting for other games that I want more:p

VS is MoH. Thanks for the daily frequency.

Mikey Jr.

Ok, I requested the black ops perk. I haven't received a code yet, but in the perks menu, it says "Pending" and then shows the black ops code. This normal?

therapist

Requested black ops perk...
It says it will only work for ps3/360/pc....i will try it for wiiU anyways.

If it does not work , which it likely wont , i will have a 20$ code to give away soon...

EGM92

just got my black ops 2 code

yep same. I have a Vita code, after my friend played it for review... well that game is a clusterfuck and am not going to spend my money on it. So if anyone wants 10$ of BLOPS2 Vita PM me, first one gets it.

Nux09

Neo Member
I received my code for Blackops 2 and pre-ordered for xbox 360. If anyone here has a code for Blackops 2 or can request a code that they aren't going use I'd really appreciate it if you could PM me the code. I sent my friend an invite to Tsilon, but I don't think the invite is going to go through before the 6th when the codes expire.

jcutner

I received my code for Blackops 2 and pre-ordered for xbox 360. If anyone here has a code for Blackops 2 or can request a code that they aren't going use I'd really appreciate it if you could PM me the code. I sent my friend an invite to Tsilon, but I don't think the invite is going to go through before the 6th when the codes expire.

same as well, if anyone has an extra - i'll take it for a friend

Here's my Black Ops Declassified Vita $10 off code - GLIST43Q8JQWM4

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
FS has an online sale this weekend. 10% off pre-orders.

Blops 2 becomes $34 with code.
Blops Vita becomes $26 with code.
As it was said in the other thread, Vita version is $50 and the code is only for $10 off so it'll be $10 more than that. Yep, Vita version will be more than the console version. :lol

the3ye

Well, serves me right for not atleast checking.

I know this seems a little dirty, but can I just start another tsilon profile, and get up to level 10 again and get the code?

leave it

Teyr6.png

Blops is excluded

aechris

Today's daily:

Hive Mind

Also waiting for the Co-op Saturday challenge to change over. I have a buddy coming over and I need to co-op the shit out of something!

Mr. F

Banned
My CoD codes are up for grabs if anyone wants them. Shoot me a PM and I'll send them over when I'm back home this evening.

Edit; both claimed.

chicoquente

Neo Member
I've decided not to pick up Declassified or BLOPS2 so I will give those codes to whomever PMs me for them first.

EDIT: BLOPS2 code is gone. Declassified still available.

Quadratic

Anyone know what's up with the daily today? The one about Nintendo's first quarter loss. I think it's a repeat. The guys on the official forum said it might be some weirdness with the question today.

chicoquente

Neo Member
I think it's an issue with their recent update to make codes automatically expire each day. I've noticed since they implemented that feature this question has reappeared a couple times when the site hasn't been updated daily.

aechris

Daily:
kaiku finance

Is it just me or have the challenges not updated since Friday? I just joined a week or two ago so I don't know if that's a regular thing.

zorbsie

Challenges seem to be updated now. And I've already got one completed. Nice to see a Forza Horizon challenge. Anyone want to do the portal 2 challenge? Seems really simple just hug 3 people on your friends list.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Challenges seem to be updated now. And I've already got one completed. Nice to see a Forza Horizon challenge. Anyone want to do the portal 2 challenge? Seems really simple just hug 3 people on your friends list.

I have the PS3 version. I'd like to get this challenge done as well. Feel free to add me:

Liquidus_Ocelot

I'll be on from 4pm to 7pm today and all day tomorrow.

krae_man

I have the PS3 version. I'd like to get this challenge done as well. Feel free to add me:

Liquidus_Ocelot

I'll be on from 4pm to 7pm today and all day tomorrow.

I have the PS3 version too. I think you're already on my friends list. We can get this going.

krae_man

i cant seem to get past the testing area anymore. the link at the lower left isn't there. anyone else?

I can get passed it fine, sometimes it's picky on where you click down there and sometimes it takes a few seconds for the page to load and allow you to get into the G-List area.

Top Bottom