• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Quadratic

I had my Portal 2 challange rejected for some reason. I synced my trophies before I submited. Better try again and submit the Steam achievement one as well just to be safe.

What do you use to submit PS3 trophies now? Because from what I understand you need to use a third party site or take a photo to submit. I used to use yourgamercards.net but that site seemed to have disabled searches for PSN ID's and is only generating a gamercard to url link.

EGM92

Anyone who did the hotline miami challenge still have it pending? I got the game from GOG with doesn't have achievements but I did complete it and submitted a picture, I got 4 challenges approved since.

Anyone who did the hotline miami challenge still have it pending? I got the game from GOG with doesn't have achievements but I did complete it and submitted a picture, I got 4 challenges approved since.

I was planning on submitting mine tonight as long as I actually finish it, I'm near the end though I'm at the
police station

RS4-

I thought about doing it as well via the GOG one but ehh, kind of lazy. I should really do the Forza one but the experience won't help.

Which level is that? I remember going to the
police station
but that wasn't the ending, not even close.

Its Chapter 13: Assault, if it's not even close I might be screwed, I thought from the chapter select I had like 3 levels at the most left, how many more chapters are there past it?

aechris

Same situation here. I submitted a photo because the achievements weren't working properly on Steam and I haven't heard back. I've also had two or three other games go through fine since though.

EGM92

Its Chapter 13: Assault, if it's not even close I might be screwed, I thought from the chapter select I had like 3 levels at the most left, how many more chapters are there past it?

There's 19 chapters, I think Chapter 16 is the "final" chapter but there's 3 more that give you the achievement and the true ending.

levyjl1988

Banned
I just inspected my steelbook for halo 4....
2012-11-06%2014.58.13.jpg

I noticed that too. They never had that with Borderlands 2 or other previous steel books.

I finished Hotline Miami last night (last chapters are much easier than previous ones) and got credit this morning for it as well

Also I guess no one in here has Portal 2 on 360, but if you do please add my GT: pseudomyxoma and we can hug it out like bros

That Dishonored challenge is going to be brutal it should be higher XP I think, going to restart my game as I am not very far and try again this weekend

EGM92

I finished Hotline Miami last night (last chapters are much easier than previous ones) and got credit this morning for it as well

Also I guess no one in here has Portal 2 on 360, but if you do please add my GT: pseudomyxoma and we can hug it out like bros

That Dishonored challenge is going to be brutal it should be higher XP I think, going to restart my game as I am not very far and try again this weekend

The dishonored challenge is not worth it. Considering there is no kill counter during missions there is absolutely no way to know if you accidentally killed someone. If you put them down too hard they die, if they slide off a surface and hit their head, they die. if you so much as sneeze after they're down they die. The challenge is much too hard and stupid for the amount of XP you get.

Not even going to attempt it.

The dishonored challenge is not worth it. Considering there is no kill counter during missions there is absolutely no way to know if you accidentally killed someone. If you put them down too hard they die, if they slide off a surface and hit their head, they die. if you so much as sneeze after they're down they die. The challenge is much too hard and stupid for the amount of XP you get.

Not even going to attempt it.

Yeah I know I dropped someone and then I noticed there was a blood pool by them, and yep sure enough killed him from dropping him on his head. Apparently all the guards in this game are premature babies and their skulls haven't properly developed. That's why I wish it was a much higher XP challenge but I was honestly going to try to get the achievement anyway just for the difficulty challenge of it. Maybe I'll do a quick run through actually killing people and do a replay later in the week.

EGM92

Anyone down for some AC3? it doesn't take long to do, if you're playing with people who can co-operate properly. I get about 5-8000xp per round of Wolfpack, its fun.

wingz

Finished Dishonored not to long ago, but saw the challenge and I was laughing to myself, that there's no where I would complete that challenge. It would consist of too much saving every 5 seconds and replaying again and again. It's get so annoying.

jred2k

Anyone down for some AC3? it doesn't take long to do, if you're playing with people who can co-operate properly. I get about 5-8000xp per round of Wolfpack, its fun.

Which console? If you're on PS3 I'll go for it sometime this weekend. I haven't tried any mp, would you guess it takes around 5 hours or so?

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
If you still need one more I sent you an invite on Steam.

I don't have access to Steam as my gfs MacBook is at her house:-( thanks anyways though!

Edit- Got the trophy! Yay:)

I'll be playing coop later though.

Edit- Finally got over 10,000 in Ninjump:)

Edit- I was too late with the Portal challenge but whatever. I forgot how good this game is.

EGM92

Well both AssCreed3 challenges are pretty easy, it can be done in a couple of hours, I got the Hunter/Killer in 20min playing with high level people in wolfpack. Level 20 took me 6hrs to get, but it would have been a lot sooner if I didn't have idiots playing with me. Standing around doing absolutely nothing.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Well both AssCreed3 challenges are pretty easy, it can be done in a couple of hours, I got the Hunter/Killer in 20min playing with high level people in wolfpack. Level 20 took me 6hrs to get, but it would have been a lot sooner if I didn't have idiots playing with me. Standing around doing absolutely nothing.
Hunter/Killer is super easy. I got to sequence 19 (you only need to get to 10) by myself without much problem after a couple of tries.

I'm up to level 6 so I'll play more this weekend and hopefully get to level 20.

EGM92

I would have love to do those challenges lol

It was pure BS of a challenge, it was a split second jump that needed to be timed perfectly to get to the end within time. Basically the challenge was to get from the beginning of Zone 2, level 1? or maybe it was 2, to the end of the level within 30seconds.

Seems PSN trophies are still not being sync'd with whatever site they use to check, I had to submit a pic of my trophy list to get the AC challenges.

Stat!

damn, haven't been able to do any challenge but Ninjump this week.

Kinda a shame too since I do plan on picking up and 100% ACIII but not till Christmas sales occur.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
It was pure BS of a challenge, it was a split second jump that needed to be timed perfectly to get to the end within time. Basically the challenge was to get from the beginning of Zone 2, level 1? or maybe it was 2, to the end of the level within 30seconds.
It helped that we were allowed to use the PS3 version (it was free for PS+) and were able to use a save state at the beginning of the level to try it over and over again until we got it. :p

Top Bottom