• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

krae_man

Just got home and finished dinner. I'm hopping on now(and I'll purge my friends list a bit).

Damn. All I have is the steam version. :(

Aren't the PS3 and Steam versions compatible?

Edit: It appears as though I don't have the Hug ability unlocked, but I can still get the trophy if you guys do have it unlocked and hug me. That's right, I'm using you for your hugs!

I'm available on line now for the next hour. But like I said earlier, I don't have the ability to Hug. Someone please hug me!

EGM92

Did the Ninja Gaiden challenge, are they going for an all ninja week or something? That'd be fun :D

The key to ninja gaiden is don't stop, press forwards as much as you can, if it goes off screen it's gone! Took me nearly 2hrs to do it on the VC but finally got it done. the boss :mad: you have to defeat is pure BS.

krae_man

Sorry Quadratic, Don't have time to play co-op right now. The hug gets unlocked far into chapter 3.

I need someone who already has it unlocked to hug me.

Presco

Was checking the shipping status since I hadn't received an email and it turns out Futureshop randomly cancelled my Halo 4 LE preorder with the Tsilon coupon. And now they're out of the LE. Thanks Tsilon! Thanks Futureshop! On the phone with a guy right now who is trying to sort everything out but looks like I have to get the standard edition now. He's trying to apply the $30 coupon at least.

Presco

No Halo 4 LE and no steelbook but they gave me Halo 4 for $20 after the screw up. I'll take it. Doubt I'll get it tomorrow though.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
If anyone is looking for hugs hit me up on steam. I have lots of room on my friends list. I'll probably be online for the next 4-5 hours at least.

Strange, I haven't received a shipping e-mail but when I go on their website my orders do have tracking numbers, my 40 dollar pre-order from E3 has been processed in Mississauga, but my 30 dollar pre-order says the tracking number doesn't exist yet....

EGM92

Looking for some hugs :D I haven't played through the co-op but I'm getting along, Fuzzy and I were playing but he went AFK and I had to run.

EGM92

Seems like it's an all Ninja week!

I got my Halo 4 about an hour ago. FS skipped out on shipping with this one. With AC3 and AC3L the games arrived in bubble wrap envelopes and the Steelbooks inside boxes with protection. The Halo 4 arrived with the steelbook inside the same envelope as the game.

I think anyone who ordered H4 by using both 20/30$ perks should have had their orders canceled, it's been the case with previous perks and code stacking, why would it be any different now?

DJ_Lae

By stacking codes do you mean using two tsilon codes?

I had assumed that people were talking about stacking one tsilon code as well as that Future Shop specific $20 promotion that lasted for maybe half a day.

I did that and got a $10 copy without issue. Didn't know their site would let you stack two tsilon codes, that seems bizarre.

jred2k

Future Shop seems to have gotten a lot better about have games delivered on release dates. I had to orders going to separate addresses and we both got out copies today.

Omzz

yeah you arent supposed to stack 2 tsilon codes as it was mentioned by one of the misters. Im guessing that's the reason it was canceled for those that did that

Stat!

Nice. Got my order today and the steelbook looks awesome.

My first order through tsilon/FS was really awesome. And CanadaPost just dropped it in, they didn't need my signature so unlike when I order from EB, someone has to be home.

Also, unlike BB,t hey gave me my pre-order bonus.

zorbsie

No one was home to accept halo 4. Looks like I'll have to make a trip to post office tomorrow. It arrived at 10:30 too. I knew I should have stayed home today.

Quadratic

No one was home to accept halo 4. Looks like I'll have to make a trip to post office tomorrow. It arrived at 10:30 too. I knew I should have stayed home today.

I hate how there's a Canada Post at a Shoppers Drugmart across the street from me yet if I need to pick up a missed package I have to travel to another Shoppers Drugmart 20 minutes away.

zorbsie

I hate how there's a Canada Post at a Shoppers Drugmart across the street from me yet if I need to pick up a missed package I have to travel to another Shoppers Drugmart 20 minutes away.

It's the same situation for me. Such a pain in the ass. I'm hoping to get home early and see if I can go pick up the package today. Probably not going to happen. :(

EGM92

I just inspected my steelbook for halo 4....
2012-11-06%2014.58.13.jpg

krae_man

I bet that street you have to cross is the boundary line.

Call the post office and ask if it is there when you get home from work. Sometimes the postman checks the tomorrow box instead of the after 5pm one by mistake(or because he's unsure if he will get to the post office in time).

EGM92

I have over 9000xp worth of challenges waiting to be accepted since last week :\ They sure are falling behind.

Edit: Is steam down for anyone? I was trying to help out a user with his hugs and it failed to connect to co-op then I went back to the client and it says no connection.

krae_man

I have over 9000xp worth of challenges waiting to be accepted since last week :\ They sure are falling behind.

Edit: Is steam down for anyone? I was trying to help out a user with his hugs and it failed to connect to co-op then I went back to the client and it says no connection.

I couldn't connect to Steam Cloud earlier.

Can you give me a hug tonight please?

krae_man

I had my Portal 2 challange rejected for some reason. I synced my trophies before I submited. Better try again and submit the Steam achievement one as well just to be safe.

Top Bottom