• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

EGM92

Just got my Blops 2 shipment e-mail from FS, seems rather early

considering tomorrow is a carry over of a bank holiday(Remembrance Day), CanadaPost isn't working, if it's not processed tonight, there's no way you're getting it on Tuesday for release.

considering tomorrow is a carry over of a bank holiday(Remembrance Day), CanadaPost isn't working, if it's not processed tonight, there's not way you're getting it on Tuesday for release.

Oh shit, maybe that is why it says expected delivery 11/14

Oh well, I'll just play more Halo until then hah

EGM92

Anyone else get Futureshops gaming twitter following you? I've never tweeted to it, never used any other FS related services. I somehow think it's related to Tsilon.

DJ_Lae

Anyone else get Futureshops gaming twitter following you? I've never tweeted to it, never used any other FS related services. I somehow think it's related to Tsilon.

Yeah, seemed a bit odd but I figured it had to be related to the site somehow.

DrEvil

not a medical professional

Yep, me too.. Although I had thought it was due to my profession, makes more sense that it's tsilon related.

Stat!

Really easy mobile challenge. If you have Angry Birds: SW, level 1-19, and it will take you 2-3 minutes, based on a bit of luck/skill max. It really isn't difficult at all. Tough to take a capture on Android currently (someone did a video?) but for iOS devices, it's easy to take a picture of the achievement page.

Omzz

I downloaded it on Android and not sure how to submit the challenge if there's no way to see an achievements list. Suggestions?

I have a deluxe WiiU ordered from FS with the 50$ coupon. However, with university and my PS3 backlog I realize that I should really skip it. Now I wonder if I just cancel or if they will be super rare for Christmas, allowing me to sell it back with decent profit.

aechris

Once I got to the 2nd level I knew I could never beat this game haha

Haha, I did exactly the same. I was all ready to power through and get this one until I actually played the game. NOOOO thanks.

Today's daily:
David Petraeus

EGM92

Todays challenge is super easy, it'll take you 30min tops, basically get to the 4th level, hunt around for santa, then sneak up on his ass and get some presents. I have the game on the VC, the game recently came out on XBLA/PSN.

Blops 2 delivered :)

And of course the steelbook comes in a big box again and had to be signed for, but the game was just put in the mailbox

djblue89

Blops 2 delivered :)

And of course the steelbook comes in a big box again and had to be signed for, but the game was just put in the mailbox

did it say you were going to receive it on the 14th at the beginning? Because it was just processed at my post office at 12:30 but not out for delivery yet.... this sucks

RS4-

Mines still out for delivery. Thought it'd be here by lunch, but I guess they're backed up from the Monday off.

iphys

They must be backed up. I had something processed at 6 am this morning, but they never updated it to say out for delivery, which they usually do around 8 am even though I never get anything delivered till around 5 pm, so I guess that means it's not actually coming tonight.

zroid

Banned
Dead Space Extraction, eh... I guess this is as good an excuse as any to boot that game up. Time to dust off that Move controller!

EGM92

Mine too. Up to level 43.

It's almost been a year since Tsilon went live. I wonder if they'll have a one year anniversary thing. I think it went live December 10th or something.

Just turned lvl59, I joined a couple of months after this site went live I think. I remember seeing this thread looking it over and just moving on, then it kept popping up. That rumor for the free game got me into it.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
God damn at level 59. It must take forever to level up at that point! How many challenges have you done? I've only finished 21.

EGM92

God damn at level 59. It must take forever to level up at that point! How many challenges have you done? I've only finished 21.

It's something like ~10000xp starting at level 55? I haven't really noticed it. I've done 107 challenges and have 33 lives. Hopefully they'll let us do something with the lives soon. The pace these guys work at is extremely slow.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Holy shit lol.

100+ challenges and 33 lives is a ton.

Yeah they are pretty slow. Only thing I want is more trivia.

iphys

I tried writing one of the trivia questions once to see if they would add it, hoping I could answer it and get the xp for it at least, but nothing. I can't remember if they even still have that option to write the trivia questions, but it would be nice if they added some more.

Posted on Canadian deal topic but I will repost here since I used the 50$ off from Tsilon!

Just got my shipping notice for the Wii U Deluxe! Ordered at futureshop on september 17th!

krae_man

Holy shit lol.

100+ challenges and 33 lives is a ton.

Yeah they are pretty slow. Only thing I want is more trivia.

Yeah, he's been keeping at it consistently. I was ahead of him at one point and on the cusp of being in the top 20 in XP on the site but I just got so burned out only playing games for XP instead of what I wanted to play. That god damn Puddle challenge burned me out and and stopped. If you had been doing 2-3 challenges a week you'd be up there too.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
I would have but I've spent most of the summer getting through my backlog. Finally caught up with RE6 and ZOEHD but now PlayStation+ (thanks again Krae) has been killing me.

Gaming fatigue is another reason why I'm so behind. Luckily there won't be anymore good games coming out until March.

Kinda new to this whole tsilon thing, but when do new perks go up? Once a month?

Usually, yes. They might add less desirable perks here and there.

So I asked @tsilon about the free game some of us were supposed to get after the AC3 launch party

"were you there? Who did you meet Player? "

I replied that I posted the picture of my card in the thread as requested and didn't get a further reply

I think they forgot

Top Bottom