• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Trying to beat ZOE right now..can't seem to beat those three 4S class passbook guys in town 1 so that I can disable EPS.2.

If I'm attacking one the other two just laser me to death :/

I dash towards them and switch targets if they have a mummy in their group that's about to laser cannon me. Or keep them at a distance and spirit bomb their ass!

Stupid Angry Birds. I've done this achievement like five times and it never comes up. :/

I recorded mine with my camera and submitted it that way.

Orca

Anyone else unable to see their order history at Futureshop.ca?

Haven't gotten a Hitman shipped notice yet, so I went to check. Order history is blank and I'm unable to pull up orders from any time at all - last three months, last 12, older than 12, etc...

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Anyone else unable to see their order history at Futureshop.ca?

Haven't gotten a Hitman shipped notice yet, so I went to check. Order history is blank and I'm unable to pull up orders from any time at all - last three months, last 12, older than 12, etc...
I just checked for you and everything is showing up for mine.

BTW how hard is the Nintendo Land challenge? I haven't popped it in yet and was just wondering.

EGM92

I have JA2 Gold from GoG. There's no way in hell I'm doing that retro challenge, it'd take way too long and definitely not worth the XP. The mobile challenge I did a while ago. Also the Sine Mora Challenge is pretty time consuming but well worth it. Great game.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
I have JA2 Gold from GoG. There's no way in hell I'm doing that retro challenge, it'd take way too long and definitely not worth the XP. The mobile challenge I did a while ago. Also the Sine Mora Challenge is pretty time consuming but well worth it. Great game.

How time consuming are we talking about for Sine Mora?

Trying to decide if I keep the Wii U I got from Tsilon. Is the SNES store there? Can I buy and play let's say Chrono Trigger from the snes like it was possible on the first Wii?

Also, if I want to buy the new Mario, will I rage if I do not have a Pro Controller?

Got my answers, thanks! and haha Pyro, I wish I could help!

wingz

During Monday Halo 4 night, Mister J said the next perk would work even when the game is released, unlike previous offers that would only work for preorders. My guess would probably be Far Cry 3, as that's the only game coming out now, till January's big blockbuster titles.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
During Monday Halo 4 night, Mister J said the next perk would work even when the game is released, unlike previous offers that would only work for preorders. My guess would probably be Far Cry 3, as that's the only game coming out now, till January's big blockbuster titles.
Can't wait to see people causing problems by choosing in-store pickups.

zroid

Banned
BTW how hard is the Nintendo Land challenge? I haven't popped it in yet and was just wondering.

Pretty easy, as challenges go. I completed stages 1 through 5 with some friends, and then finished off 6 through 9 solo with the archer.

krae_man

I've done the first 3 with the archer so far without too much trouble. Is anyone elses aim off? All my arrows go to the left of the circle. I'm getting the hang of things regardless.

wingz

Finally finished H4 solo legendary run. At first, when I finished the game, the achievement did not pop up and I got the regular ending. I was like WTH??? I checked Waypoint and it said I finished every mission on legendary, but the game itself never recognized that I finished the first level on legendary. So, I had to repeat that level and it eventually worked.

Returners

The newly posted Challenge is for BO2, and it's to get to Level 20 online. I don't see a trophy/achievement for it, so it's only pictures submission then?

Blops 2 challenge is an easy one. Already over level 20.....in first prestige. And I do get a trophy for prestiging so hopefully that's enough. Didn't submit a pic.

wingz

Interesting how the new perk comes out on Far Cry 3's release date and is in line of what the Mister said previously.

jred2k

TDKR comes outs that day too so it might just be a steelbook for that or something. They did something like that for Expendables 2 didn't they?

Quadratic

Thanks for the Dota2 challenge today egm92. Ugly loss but we got it done. It's such a hard game. I get why people get uppity when they play it.

Top Bottom