• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

bounchfx

Wtf did he boss get from those scribbles?!?! This is incredible

same, can anyone help here? at first glance they looked like it was all nonsense then the second time he looked it seemed like everything was filled out, but it still seems like there was more to it, a hidden message

edit: omg dougies constant

same, can anyone help here? at first glance they looked like it was all nonsense then the second time he looked it seemed like everything was filled out, but it still seems like there was more to it, a hidden message

edit: omg dougies constant

Don't stress it. It'll make sense in time. Or never.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
That was the most entrancing episode to me so far. Maybe not my favorite, but the episode I certainly felt the most entranced by.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
This episode was amazing

People complaining about pacing IMO just don't get Lynch. He might or might not be telling a story. It doesn't matter. This was a collection of some of the best scenes I've ever seen on TV strung together in completely insane fashion.

Episode was fantastic! I really enjoyed it. This episode really felt like the classic Twin Peaks. I loved the callback from the old season with the shot of the traffic light. The tiny hitman scene was pretty fucked up lol.

It's going to be a long week for the next episode lol.

LProtag

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THOSE PAGES HAWK FOUND

They're too neat to be the missing pages from Laura's diary, right? No tears or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom