• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there's my new fav episode :p

There goes the thinking it'd continue being disjointed. Impressed how much stuff got addressed here.

Love what's going on with the mystery sound in the Great Northern. Echoes of Josie perhaps?

gun_haver

Well there's my new fav episode :p

There goes the thinking it'd continue being disjointed. Impressed how much stuff got addressed here.

Love what's going on with the mystery sound in the Great Northern. Echoes of Josie perhaps?

yeah this episode had a very direct flow to it. somebody would suggest the next action to take and the bam, that would be the scene. i think this is partly because we are taking a two week break now so they wanted to make sure we got some hot stuff this week, but also because now the full scope of the show has been laid out and it's time for those chickens to start coming home to roost.

Necrovex

Loved this episode.

The one part that stuck out was how awful Andy is as an officer. I always knew he wasn't the brightest, but hot damn man.

gun_haver

i bet when coop wakes up he's probably still gonna love janey-e. she's a damn fine woman in all respects. and sonny jim doesn't seem so bad either.

yeah this episode had a very direct flow to it. somebody would suggest the next action to take and the bam, that would be the scene. i think this is partly because we are taking a two week break now so they wanted to make sure we got some hot stuff this week, but also because now the full scope of the show has been laid out and it's time for those chickens to start coming home to roost.

Wait there isn't an episode for the next two weeks!!??

Chitown B

Loved it. But the long pauses with no payoff are starting to wear on me. The scene with Ashley Judd was double the length it should've been. Right now it feels like padding. It seemed like they were both waiting to talk and neither did.

also WTF WITH THE SWEEPING????

That's just Lynch fucking with us.

I think we got one more episode before the break :)

Big One

Banned
Wow that was fantastic! Best episode yet. Things are all coming together.

Wonder what other hidden messages are in Laura Palmer's diary pages.

Maligna

Banned

What? We're taking a two week break? I assumed that would come in the middle of the season.

Levito

Banned
Did anyone else notice
Sheryl Lee
was credited at the end? Did I miss something?

Most "Twin Peaks" episode yet, things are starting to come together. I fucking loved it.

Loved it. But the long pauses with no payoff are starting to wear on me. The scene with Ashley Judd was double the length it should've been. Right now it feels like padding. It seemed like they were both waiting to talk and neither did.

also WTF WITH THE SWEEPING????

That's just Lynch fucking with us.

lol the sweeping was def an exercise in patience, but I felt this one flowed a lot better overall than the prior parts. I enjoyed the sustained Great Northern scene due to how little we've seen of it so far, love the atmosphere in there.

oh shit really? in that case MAN things are picking up.

this episode seriously was so good. i mean i loved the opening 2 hours and ep 4, and really liked the others, but this one just felt full of purpose

It felt like a full meal, though ofc I'm left wanting more, a lot more ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom