• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who won at Mario Kart? Don't leave us hanging.
We played two races. She hadnt played in years so I won, but she placed 9th on the first race and then managed 4th on the second. She was in second for quite a bit of the second race. I saved the replay for that one but haven't watched it back yet to know how close she was at moments. 100cc I think. I don't think I will top this moment from the fest and it might be my favorite celebrity moment from any of the ten fests we have been at. She was laughing and swearing and elbowing me, just like proper local co-op should be.

And yes I told her how jealous you were all going to be.

WriterGK

We played two races. She hadnt played in years so I won, but she placed 9th on the first race and then managed 4th on the second. She was in second for quite a bit of the second race. I saved the replay for that one but haven't watched it back yet to know how close she was at moments. 100cc I think. I don't think I will top this moment from the fest and it might be my favorite celebrity moment from any of the ten fests we have been at. She was laughing and swearing and elbowing me, just like proper local co-op should be.

You really should get a tag , you deserve it.
100cc ain't easy for sure, she got skills. But you even more :D

Today is usually my favorite fest day. We have the picnic at Olalie state park in a couple of hours. It's where the Deer Meadow sheriff's office is, plus there is a trail right off where we do the picnic that is where Bobby shoots Deputy Cliff. I am certain it is also where Jerry Horne is lost in the woods in season 3, and where Richard Horne cleans off the hit and run truck (the truck is somewhere in town).

We do the cherry stem tying contest and the rock throwing contest. We also get cherry pie today and it's the most beautiful spot. Tonight we do karaoke at the Roadhouse, which they started a couple of years back. It's going to be put on pause for Sabrina to screen a little something called Part 12, but after that we will get back to the singing.

I hope I've convinced some of you to try and come one year. Thanks for the positive replies to my fest posts. It really is a magical place and time.

SomTervo

Today is usually my favorite fest day. We have the picnic at Olalie state park in a couple of hours. It's where the Deer Meadow sheriff's office is, plus there is a trail right off where we do the picnic that is where Bobby shoots Deputy Cliff. I am certain it is also where Jerry Horne is lost in the woods in season 3, and where Richard Horne cleans off the hit and run truck (the truck is somewhere in town).

We do the cherry stem tying contest and the rock throwing contest. We also get cherry pie today and it's the most beautiful spot. Tonight we do karaoke at the Roadhouse, which they started a couple of years back. It's going to be put on pause for Sabrina to screen a little something called Part 12, but after that we will get back to the singing.

I hope I've convinced some of you to try and come one year. Thanks for the positive replies to my fest posts. It really is a magical place and time.

We're all living vicariously through you, plagiarize. Keep it up and have a goodun.

WriterGK

My pleasure. That sounds really good, awesome. Are there any cast members who aren't anymore in Twin Peaks/in the town? Enjoy the karaoke and the screening of the episode with them :D

EdmondD

616_1501394396947z1srw.jpeg

So this just happened. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe! Next level nerdage.

I want to taste through your mouth.

Just incredible. That's about the coolest interaction someone can have with a celebrity. That it's Amy Shiels makes it all the better.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Watching extras from Eraserhead criterion version and there is an interview with Catherine Coulson from 2014 and she looked fantastic. Cancer is fucking awful.

Didn't know or forgot that she used to married to Jack Nance and that Catherine Martel was named after her.

Levito

Banned

Thank you for sharing! It looks like a ton of fun. WA is pretty close to me and I'm actually pretty interested in going next year.

hughesta

Banned
man with all the hype going around, this episode better be something else. I'm sure I'll love whatever we get, but woo people are treatin it special

I swear, the worst part about this season is that they decided to air it during the summer. It's hot as balls out there and the sun isn't going down for another hour. These aren't prime Twin Peaks viewing conditions.

EdmondD

They haven’t hyped up the other episodes like this, have they?

Yeah they did. Episode 8 which lived up to the hype for most of us.

Random speculation before the ep airs. When Chet disappears the entire trailer he was searching under disappears as well. This trailer is owned by people with the last name Chaufont(sp?) according to Carl. Chaufont and the Tremonds are the same people. The Tremonds are the grandmother and the little boy with the mask. So, did they take Chet somewhere? Jack Rabbit's palace? Are they protecting him? Was the arm involved since he's the one that says, "Let's rock."

The Tremonds seem like "good guys" at least by lodge standards. They helped Laura mutiple times. Gave her the painting that led to her getting the owl cave ring. They told her to "look under the fan" and this leads to her discovering that Bob has possessed her father.

Kalor

This episode better be something special because I'm letting all these vague tweets get me excited. I wish Sky in the UK was still airing it simultaneously but GoT has pushed it a hour later.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hold onto your butts

Edit: Is this one not 8 pm est?

It changes to 8 PM EST next week (August 6th's episode) and is 8 PM from there on out, this will be the last episode aired at 9 PM EST. Moves forward an hour after this one, though.

Episode 3 was huge too in many ways. Did it have similar tweets?

It did not, except obviously the tweets about the show premiering as Parts 1-4 all were released online at the same time, but those are "catch the premiere!" sort of tweets and Parts 1-4 now available online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom