• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalor

If Cooper comes back, I don't think he'll say anything today. He'll give a look or some sign to show that's he's back and ready to rock.

Zach

This is where Cooper realizes he's Cooper. The episode ends with him, machine gun in-hand, looking at the camera and saying "Let's rock."

And then all of the negative nancies stand up from their living room lawn chairs, tears in their eyes, and proclaim "this is the greatest, moment, in my life."

mER9u3E.gif

Let's Rock.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
That doesn't answer the question for non american plebs.

How long till it airs ?

HOW LONG ?

This week, it airs in 38 minutes from now (9 PM EST).

Next week, if this was Sunday next week, it'd be airing already and had started airing 22 minutes ago (it moves forward an hour starting next week and then every week after that) [8 PM EST].

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Could this be the one, guys? The one where Coop finally comes back?! OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I'm excited, though as I do every week Ill try my best to not expect anything. I have theories but I know this show can go in some direction it'd be hard to see coming even if its foreshadowed a bit ahead of time.

About to start~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom