• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdmondD

Tonight's episode:

- Audrey goes angrily shopping for clothes with her husband, berates him when he won't buy the most expensive items
- 20 minutes of Gordon cooking quinoa while Albert waits with a wan expression for him to be done
- Tammy vaguely reacts to things while tensely posing her body
- Ed's debut is to hand Nadine a soda while she watches the new episode of Dr. Amp, which is shown in its entirety (with the commercial break)
- Bobby bravely rescues Amanda Seyfried from her horrible husband, drops her off at Shelly's, who answers the door in her nightie and quickly says goodnight and shuts the door when Red calls out from the bedroom to ask what's going on.
- Mike uses Lodge Power to help Dougie get elected Mayor. Dougie is able to complete the swearing in ceremony because it's just repeating the last thing he heard.
- 30 seconds of Eddie Vedder's Roadhouse performance, then cut to 2 strangers talking about one of them failed a DUI test and the other thinks they might have herpes

Starring
Kyle MacLachlan

I would take this over last week's episode.
I am cautiously optimistic this is the episode Chet Desmond returns.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I would take this over last week's episode.
I am cautiously optimistic this is the episode Chet Desmond returns.

Omg, I had missed this. Incredible.

But this part:

- 20 minutes of Gordon cooking quinoa while Albert waits with a wan expression for him to be done

Would honestly be incredible if Gordon tells a story like David did.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Missed what? We don't know if Chet Desmond is actually coming back, if that's what you mean. Chris Isaak wasn't on the cast list so it would have to be a secret cameo.

The list he quoted, I mean. I thought that me highlighting one of the items would bring attention to that part of the post!

On Chet Desmond, I don't think he's gonna be back. Heck, I'm more optimistic about Bowie showing up than him. And that's something.

mittelos

Hey, I said 'if' so it's all good. I respect that it's going to be wait and see for many of you.

Me, more please!
Same, thsnks for the link and by the way, last week you're at Twin Peaks fest, this week Disney World, what in the world is on your calendar for next week?!?

I finally got caught up after missing the last two weeks. Frustrating is the word I would use for last week's episode. That scene with Audrey was horrible, the part with the French lady was funny for the first minute or two, then became tedious. After reading a recap of the last episode, I do wonder about the theory of Richard being the offspring of Audrey and Bad Coop.

And where is all this hate online for Tammy coming from? Looking forward to being able to finally watch it live this week since it's not going head to head with GoT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom