• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
So something is clearly up with Audrey. Has she lost her memory? Some of what they're saying is implying she does not know who she-

OH MY FUCKING GOD, SOMEONE JOKED ABOUT THIS BUT IT REALLY IS JAMES SINGING JUST YOU.

Vectorman

Banned
Man wtf lol Ed just shows up for nothing really. Lynch treating the old cast badly by giving them nothing to do other than Log Lady, Hawk, Bobby, And Shelley.

Dusk Golem

Audrey stuff this week was good to me. It only lasted around two minutes and there were some interesting back and forth there implying there's something seriously up with both Audrey and Charlie & Audrey's relationship/contract. Charlie said some ominous shit and Audrey seemed to not know who she was.

Dusk Golem

Also, just to remember this:

Yeah, but I have exclusive info that he'll be in Part 13 as the Roadhouse performer with his one hit wonder "Just You"

Now that the new episode has aired, TELL ME YOUR SECRETS.

(Linkin posted this in this topic three days ago, I know he was kidding, but holy shit).

Great episode overall, though the pacing really took a dip starting from the RR business talk. I lost it at "thank Dougie". Though Audrey's situation is even more of a mystery. What does Charlie have over her?

Reaction to last week's episode: "wow really what is this Audrey shit this doesn't make sense and doesn't seem right at all"

This week's episode: "You're right, it doesn't. Hmmm"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom