• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twisted Metal |OT| Don't Eat. Don't Sleep. Play

ElRenoRaven

I have almost everyone on that list I think. I'll just wait for FR because I'm lazy and have studying to do.

Hopefully the VOIP isn't terrible.

Wasn't that bad when people used it in the demo. Pretty decent I thought. Granted 99 percent of players didn't use it and the few who did were annoying as all hell minus like 2 people.

Yea I gotta get a mic too. What are the cheapest/best ones?

Not sure on that. I use my cheap ass PC one with a small soundcard adapter so that I can plug it into the usb port. Saved me buying a new headset by buying the soundcard adapter for 3 bucks. lol

That's sad to see one of the winners selling theirs. Just pathetic. It could have went to someone there who really wanted it.

boosh5

Banned
Flamesaws at the ready.

Tokubetsu
MikeCisThaILLest
Bamelin
Hunter04200
BHK3
ArgorokX
Helscream
Yagya
Bruiserk
Minion_101
Filth_Flannigan
Philooch
BurningNad
Rattles
Skyturkey
piratepwnsninja
Shabaminator
huffdaddy5

Moofers

I've decided I'm in.

PSN handle: UnoILLNino

Got date stuff going on tomorrow night, but I'll be on during the day a bit and the rest of the week I'll be on around 10pm Central time.

Himself

See you guys tomorrow! (Or maybe after I finish the campaign...)

Tokubetsu
MikeCisThaILLest
Bamelin
Hunter04200
BHK3
ArgorokX
Helscream
Yagya
Bruiserk
Minion_101
Filth_Flannigan
Philooch
BurningNad
Rattles
Skyturkey
piratepwnsninja
Shabaminator
huffdaddy5
MikeWatt

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
That's sad to see one of the winners selling theirs. Just pathetic. It could have went to someone there who really wanted it.

That's really lame... You'd think the type of person to turn out at an event like that would treasure that stuff. I'd complain, but I made out like a bandit with goodies from that event, all of which I plan on keeping for a long time :)

The headphones were the only random thing I didn't win from it actually.

Newegg copy shipped. Depending on the ETA, I may pick it up earlier or just wait for it to show up at my door. I'll know in a couple hours.

Tokubetsu
MikeCisThaILLest
Bamelin
Hunter04200
BHK3
ArgorokX
Helscream
Yagya
Bruiserk
Minion_101
Filth_Flannigan
Philooch
BurningNad
Rattles
Skyturkey
piratepwnsninja
Shabaminator
huffdaddy5
Alpha-Male22
UnoILLNino
MikeWatt
GeorgeThePlushie

ElRenoRaven

Wouldn't be the first time they told Jaffe the wrong info. But I'm keeping hope that it'll be up today and I can start the story mode using my own skins.

Isn't that the truth? I really feel for him because it seems that every time they've told him something lately it's been total bullshit.

That's really lame... You'd think the type of person to turn out at an event like that would treasure that stuff. I'd complain, but I made out like a bandit with goodies from that event, all of which I plan on keeping for a long time :)

The headphones were the only random thing I didn't win from it actually.

You'd think yea but there is always some assholes that go just to get shit to sell. I've seen it time and time again. It never fails.

RagnarokX

Isn't that the truth? I really feel for him because it seems that every time they've told him something lately it's been total bullshit.

You'd think yea but there is always some assholes that go just to get shit to sell. I've seen it time and time again. It never fails.

Now now let's not make the fundamental attribution error. Maybe they need the money more than the awesomeness. Can't eat awesomeness.

ElRenoRaven

Now now let's not make the fundamental attribution error. Maybe they need the money more than the awesomeness. Can't eat awesomeness.

Odds are if they are listing it on the net and so cheap they aren't hurting that badly. Also I'd get rid of other things before something like that.

Nightz

Tokubetsu
MikeCisThaILLest
Bamelin
Hunter04200
BHK3
ArgorokX
Helscream
Yagya
Bruiserk
Minion_101
Filth_Flannigan
Philooch
BurningNad
Rattles
Skyturkey
piratepwnsninja
Shabaminator
huffdaddy5
Alpha-Male22
UnoILLNino
MikeWatt
GeorgeThePlushie
N1ghtz

So pumped.

Odds are if they are listing it on the net and so cheap they aren't hurting that badly. Also I'd get rid of other things before something like that.

Didn't see you on the list so I added you. I found your PSN name on GAF.

Tokubetsu
MikeCisThaILLest
Bamelin
Hunter04200
BHK3
ArgorokX
Helscream
Yagya
Bruiserk
Minion_101
Filth_Flannigan
Philooch
BurningNad
Rattles
Skyturkey
piratepwnsninja
Shabaminator
huffdaddy5
Alpha-Male22
UnoILLNino
MikeWatt
GeorgeThePlushie
N1ghtz
PsychoRaven

nataku

Tokubetsu
MikeCisThaILLest
Bamelin
Hunter04200
BHK3
ArgorokX
Helscream
Yagya
Bruiserk
Minion_101
Filth_Flannigan
Philooch
BurningNad
Rattles
Skyturkey
piratepwnsninja
Shabaminator
huffdaddy5
Alpha-Male22
UnoILLNino
MikeWatt
GeorgeThePlushie
N1ghtz
PsychoRaven
zerohaste

I ended up getting it even though I didn't plan to on release. I haven't played a TM game since Black.

AEREC

Tokubetsu
MikeCisThaILLest
Bamelin
Hunter04200
BHK3
ArgorokX
Helscream
Yagya
Bruiserk
Minion_101
Filth_Flannigan
Philooch
BurningNad
Rattles
Skyturkey
piratepwnsninja
Shabaminator
huffdaddy5
Alpha-Male22
UnoILLNino
MikeWatt
GeorgeThePlushie
N1ghtz
PsychoRaven
zerohaste
AEREC

KuroNeeko

Tokubetsu
MikeCisThaILLest
Bamelin
Hunter04200
BHK3
ArgorokX
Helscream
Yagya
Bruiserk
Minion_101
Filth_Flannigan
Philooch
BurningNad
Rattles
Skyturkey
piratepwnsninja
Shabaminator
huffdaddy5
Alpha-Male22
UnoILLNino
MikeWatt
GeorgeThePlushie
N1ghtz
PsychoRaven
zerohaste
AEREC
KuroNeeko

Does difficulty affect enemy health/damage or do they just get smarter and more aggressive?

No, seems to be the same as the demo as far as health/damage goes. And yes, they are more aggressive and relentless. I got ganged up on by like 5 vehicles at the same time and had to fly out as the Sweet Bot or I would've been screwed. Trying to go for the no garage trophy and it's very tough lol.

But yeah, I think this confirms that the demo was on Hard.

EDIT: Holy shit I just got sniped in the first 20 seconds of the third event. Yeah, these guys are no joke lol

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Tokubetsu
MikeCisThaILLest
Bamelin
Hunter04200
BHK3
ArgorokX
Helscream
Yagya
Bruiserk
Minion_101
Filth_Flannigan
Philooch
BurningNad
Rattles
Skyturkey
piratepwnsninja
Shabaminator
huffdaddy5
Alpha-Male22
UnoILLNino
MikeWatt
GeorgeThePlushie
N1ghtz
PsychoRaven
zerohaste
AEREC
KuroNeeko
DrMontelban

add me bros

rikichiX

Copy+paste the list with your name added. I'll do it for you.

Tokubetsu
MikeCisThaILLest
Bamelin
Hunter04200
BHK3
ArgorokX
Helscream
Yagya
Bruiserk
Minion_101
Filth_Flannigan
Philooch
BurningNad
Rattles
Skyturkey
piratepwnsninja
Shabaminator
huffdaddy5
Alpha-Male22
UnoILLNino
MikeWatt
GeorgeThePlushie
N1ghtz
PsychoRaven
zerohaste
AEREC
KuroNeeko
DrMontelban
rikichiX

juicyfrys

Tokubetsu
MikeCisThaILLest
Bamelin
Hunter04200
BHK3
ArgorokX
Helscream
Yagya
Bruiserk
Minion_101
Filth_Flannigan
Philooch
BurningNad
Rattles
Skyturkey
piratepwnsninja
Shabaminator
huffdaddy5
Alpha-Male22
UnoILLNino
MikeWatt
GeorgeThePlushie
N1ghtz
PsychoRaven
zerohaste
AEREC
KuroNeeko
DrMontelban
rikichiX
juicyfrys

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Tokubetsu
MikeCisThaILLest
Bamelin
Hunter04200
BHK3
ArgorokX
Helscream
Yagya
Bruiserk
Minion_101
Filth_Flannigan
Philooch
BurningNad
Rattles
Skyturkey
piratepwnsninja
Shabaminator
huffdaddy5
Alpha-Male22
UnoILLNino
MikeWatt
GeorgeThePlushie
N1ghtz
PsychoRaven
zerohaste
AEREC
KuroNeeko
DrMontelban
rikichiX
juicyfrys
bombdrop

Please copy the list, thanks.

MassXtortion
Tokubetsu
MikeCisThaILLest
Bamelin
Hunter04200
BHK3
ArgorokX
Helscream
Yagya
Bruiserk
Minion_101
Filth_Flannigan
Philooch
BurningNad
Rattles
Skyturkey
piratepwnsninja
Shabaminator
huffdaddy5
Alpha-Male22
UnoILLNino
MikeWatt
GeorgeThePlushie
N1ghtz
PsychoRaven
zerohaste
AEREC
KuroNeeko
DrMontelban
rikichiX
juicyfrys
bombdrop
iBukana

In case anyone was wondering, Twisted Metal Black weighs in at 3658MB.

Anyway, I'm starting to get Golds on Twisted difficulty. As long as the challenge doesn't shoot up to some ridiculous level then this is totally doable. Warthog will be mine!

Lastly, the revolver is kick-ass if you're good at aiming. The submachine gun, on the other hand... is pretty shit.

Killer

Banned
MassXtortion
Tokubetsu
MikeCisThaILLest
Bamelin
Hunter04200
BHK3
ArgorokX
Helscream
Yagya
Bruiserk
Minion_101
Filth_Flannigan
Philooch
BurningNad
Rattles
Skyturkey
piratepwnsninja
Shabaminator
huffdaddy5
Alpha-Male22
UnoILLNino
MikeWatt
GeorgeThePlushie
N1ghtz
PsychoRaven
zerohaste
AEREC
KuroNeeko
DrMontelban
rikichiX
juicyfrys
bombdrop
iBukana
XPN_killer

skin creator tool got pushed back to "am". Sucks, but it's not like many people would have used it tonight anyway.

8XdTB.jpg

ElRenoRaven

skin creator tool got pushed back to "am". Sucks, but it's not like many people would have used it tonight anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/8XdTB.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Of course. Honestly I wouldn't believe them if I was David. Just ridiculous it is. Oh well. Assuming Sony isn't full of shit again and it's really up in the AM that will give me something to do till UPS arrives.

We have more pre-orders than what we got shipped to us lolll

Thank God for over-night shipping.

I asked the manager at my local Gamestop the other day what he thought the rough count on pre-orders were for this and he said somewhere in the 40's. I thought this was a decent number all things considered. I THINK Halo Reach had maybe like 150 pre-orders at my GS, so 40 or so for TM definitely seems like a respectable number.

Seventy5

We have more pre-orders than what we got shipped to us lolll

Thank God for over-night shipping.
Gamestop? We had to run and grab some from a mall store earlier to fill ours since they cant have midnights. Surprised with preorder numbers on this. Anyway...just got the patch, getting ready to play!

I asked the manager at my local Gamestop the other day what he thought the rough count on pre-orders were for this and he said somewhere in the 40's. I thought this was a decent number all things considered. I THINK Halo Reach had a maybe like 150 pre-orders at my GS so 40 or so for TM definitely seems like a respectable number.

And you have to remember all the people who don't pre-order and walk in. I have a realllllyyy good feeling about the sales on Twisted Metal.

RagnarokX

::uses absorb shield, gains 1 punch and fires back fully charged stalker missile:: :D

man that was nerdy.

Surprised there isn't a trophy for hitting someone with a stalker missile fired from an absorption shield that was triggered by a stalker missile fired by an opponent's absorption shield.

Top Bottom