• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twisted Metal |OT| Don't Eat. Don't Sleep. Play

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Yea some 60 gig units are overheating and others locking up.

I don't understand what this could possibly have to do with Twisted Metal that would be specific to a 60gb PS3... err... ?

Well whatever, guess I'll keep a close eye on my system and see if it seems to be getting too hot or the fans are unusually kicking into overdrive, etc. The demo didn't seem to give my PS3 any problems whatsoever.

Helscream

Banned
What members are going to start up the NeoGaf clan? I know we will probably have to have 2 different ones because the player cap is 32. Just wanted to know.

What members are going to start up the NeoGaf clan? I know we will probably have to have 2 different ones because the player cap is 32. Just wanted to know.

I don't have the game yet, though UPS still has a few hours. I have class from 6:00-8:50PM (pacific time) but will set the clan up if it's here when I get home. First 31 members on the list will be invited, if that sounds fair. Someone else can make the second clan.

If I don't receive it tonight, I'll create it tomorrow afternoon.

BHK3

Banned
Good luck to the people trying to get warthog.

You have to beat twisted difficulty and get gold medals on everything. I'm losing my fucking mind right now trying to gold medal the juggernaut events, you have to beat them in under a specific time and I just don't see how it's possible when all the enemies do is either hug you and hit you with everything they have or they run and get health when weak.

Himself

Halfway through the sweet tooth story and loving it. I see a bunch of gaffers playing it. I'm gonna finish the campaign before hopping into mp.

Is the game worth $60?

Also lol at IGN everyone else's review is in and there still playing the game. Are they just waiting for a score consensus before they add theirs to the pile or something?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Is it silly to hope they'd have all the old versions of previous vehicles for download maybe? I hate black era warthog and Outlaw sucks without the taser lightning attack. I'd love to play with some of those old vehicles again.

Otherwise the game sounds pretty fun, well received, right?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Haha, sony side issue with the online. Fucking incredible, I don't think they could have done a worse job at handling this game.

Is it silly to hope they'd have all the old versions of previous vehicles for download maybe? I hate black era warthog and Outlaw sucks without the taser lightning attack. I'd love to play with some of those old vehicles again.

Otherwise the game sounds pretty fun, well received, right?

People keep asking but the only way this game is getting DLC is if it sells well.

Just got my copy! Gonna beat SP before I jump online. I need to stay away from this thread. Already got spoiled on the bosses.

Liberty4all

Banned
Could only invite those people who have actually played game at least once (otherwise not found).

Send pm over psn if still need invite. It may take a day or two to add you. Lots of you have pendings now.

My psn is bamelin

Liberty4all

Banned
10 of us now in clan. Another 18 pending on accepting. 4 slots left.

So check your clan invites!!! I could only send invites to people who have the game!

ElRenoRaven

Wasn't that supposed to start on the 15th?

edit: And it's now 8:20PM and still no skin tool. What. the. fuck.

Nope. Was supposed to be today and tomorrow. Today they've had issues hence they've been firing it themselves.

And yup. I tweeted David on Twitter to see if he has another lie update from Sony.

Some of these story missions are hard, even on normal. I can see why some people would get frustrated. Absolutely loving the game though.

10 of us now in clan. Another 18 pending on accepting. 4 slots left.

So check your clan invites!!! I could only send invites to people who have the game!

If there's room after you accept the 18, I'd like to join. PSN is Ergo.James, not sure how you have things set up.

Hellix

Good luck to the people trying to get warthog.

You have to beat twisted difficulty and get gold medals on everything. I'm losing my fucking mind right now trying to gold medal the juggernaut events, you have to beat them in under a specific time and I just don't see how it's possible when all the enemies do is either hug you and hit you with everything they have or they run and get health when weak.

A game that has unlockables? That seems rare.

Bruiserk

I'm sure there will be pendings that never accept. Will try to get in as many as I can

I'll load it up tonight. Who can invite people to the clan? Only the person who made the clan?

Also, if their is anyone who ends up not using their Axel code or has a spare I wouldn't mind taking it off you. Two gaffers would be able to use it, so it's not going to go to waste.

Top Bottom