• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twisted Metal |OT| Don't Eat. Don't Sleep. Play

bonesquad

I'm having the exact same problems and I'm in California.

On the stream they were just saying how this is "a game lost in time" and "a game that shouldn't exist."

I think they meant that in a good, endearing kind of way. Like it shouldn't, but they're glad it does.

I tried one last time... and got in GBTNT to play the last two DM games they did with unlimited weapons. It destroys any strategy, but it was fun:) You sure could rack up the assist points spamming Meat Wagon's special. I tried Talon and Juggernaut as well and could barely move. Heh.

AwShucks

All sales are final
Win at least 1 Ranked Online game per day for 30 straight days

Because I care
Complete a campaign game without hitting a single pedestrian.

i just saw the Trophy List , that 30 straight days win per day remind me of 1% trophy killzone2 , and some of the trophy is just too much , and Complete a campaign game without hitting a single pedestrian is that even possible.. god a lot of those are a pain in the ass

As a huge Twisted Metal fan and somebody who likes but doesn't strive for trophies/achievements it's easily the worst trophy list I think I've ever seen out of sheer WTF and difficulty. Like...did they really think that many people would win a ranked match 30 days in a row? I have a hard time getting the chance to play a game every single night for thirty straight days.

Valnen

All sales are final
Win at least 1 Ranked Online game per day for 30 straight days

Because I care
Complete a campaign game without hitting a single pedestrian.

i just saw the Trophy List , that 30 straight days win per day remind me of 1% trophy killzone2 , and some of the trophy is just too much , and Complete a campaign game without hitting a single pedestrian is that even possible.. god a lot of those are a pain in the ass
I got the Because I care trophy pretty early on by complete accident. It's certainly not impossible.

Amory

I'm having the exact same problems and I'm in California.

On the stream they were just saying how this is "a game lost in time" and "a game that shouldn't exist."

Really? They were pretty psyched about it during the quick look, basically saying that it's definitely old fashioned but in a (mostly) good way. They were probably just poking fun at its archaic nature.

RagnarokX

I think they meant that in a good, endearing kind of way. Like it shouldn't, but they're glad it does.

I tried one last time... and got in GBTNT to play the last two DM games they did with unlimited weapons. It destroys any strategy, but it was fun:) You sure could rack up the assist points spamming Meat Wagon's special. I tried Talon and Juggernaut as well and could barely move. Heh.

They were being positive, but it's a dumb mindset nonetheless.

RagnarokX

Fuck the skins dude, get the online working then I'll worry about looking pretty.

Skins will give something to do while waiting on the fix. I'll make an "I got all gold medals on Twisted Difficulty and all I got was this Warthog" skin for you.

Did anyone here redeem the voucher for Twisted Metal Black? If so, can you tell me if anything was cut from the game? Can you play Twisted Metal Black online over PSN? Does the game still feature Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones over the opening and end credits? Etc etc.

BHK3

Banned
Did anyone here redeem the voucher for Twisted Metal Black? If so, can you tell me if anything was cut from the game? Can you play Twisted Metal Black online over PSN? Does the game still feature Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones over the opening and end credits? Etc etc.

It's a digital version of the american game. No online.

The Juggernaut strategy works well enough, although it's a pain in the ass to control. It will be a slow crawl to ever try and attempt to get Gold on Twisted.

Himself

Doll face's race challenge? You have got to be fucking kidding me. I just had to turn it off before I broke my first controller this generation.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Finally managed to get into an online game of Nuke. Won 8 to 0 and scored it myself 3 times, thanks to Axel having a godlike jump to get around the map.

Then I just tried a max endurance on the theme park level, got 48 kills then got completely screwed by everyone at once. But just letting loose in some of these levels for an endless game is fun as hell, I love that stage.

Bukana

Just created a game room called "OnePiece", would love it if anyone could join me, I just wanna try Team Hunted.

PSN: iBukana

Ok, this is ridiculous. I was trying to get unlock Warthog but gave up after forever of trying and only making gold on the first stage. Then someone here a little while ago suggested using Juggernaut if you already beat the game and since then I have already got Gold on all events except Iron Maiden and Carnival of Carnage. Both are definitely obtainable. Only issue is it's hard to lock onto Iron Maiden and not one of her thousand angry heads.

Ok, this is ridiculous. I was trying to get unlock Warthog but gave up after forever of trying and only making gold on the first stage. Then someone here a little while ago suggested using Juggernaut if you already beat the game and since then I have already got Gold on all events except Iron Maiden and Carnival of Carnage. Both are definitely obtainable. Only issue is it's hard to lock onto Iron Maiden and not one of her thousand angry heads.

That's why you use Vermin's guided rocket.

How do u drop people as talon?

Triangle + Dpad down

Can someone explain to me why Talon keeps dropping the bombs in the last stage of Carnival of Carnage on Twisted? I've already beaten it on hard and never had this problem.

Bruiserk

Just beat campaign. I thought the last set piece was awesome and more elaborate than I thought it was going to be. I can't imagine the last part on Twisted though. I really enjoyed the cutscenes, I thought those were awesome.

So where's the games at?

I'm streaming this bitch now.

I'm down for playing as well. What's the link for your stream?

This is your PSN?

Bukana

I am having trouble passing the
maze in the Carnival Carnage (the one after bombing the clown's face)
, can someone link me a YouTube video !?, I am playing it on Hard,by the way.

Bruiserk

just take it slow. stick to the inner sides of the turns and the bombs won't hit you. Save your boost for the wrecking balls with spikes. Remember that reversing slows you down faster than braking.

BHK3

Banned

A youtube video won't help you beat a GAUNTLET. You gotta just time everything right and you'll be fine.

Top Bottom