• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Community Thread: We're Here Forever

I'll be more interested in Black. Not too interested in the randomized stuff.

I for one expect to see "We need to ___ Elesa" and "We need to ___ Skyla" comments flood the chat.

I'll be more interested in Black. Not too interested in the randomized stuff.

I for one expect to see "We need to ___ Elesa" and "We need to ___ Skyla" comments flood the chat.

FireRed was overall my least favorite run, although still great

This run has been one of my favorites overall

Crayolan

Since the original stopped being updated early into the Platinum run, someone has made a twitchplayspokemon.net 2.0: http://www.tppkmn.net
I'm adding this and twitchplayspokemon.org (basically a superior version of the google doc) to the OP.

We just caught Arcticuno... It was a sunflora. Amazing.

Crappy pokemon? CATCH! Good pokemon? Nah, don't need that. Wonder what Moltres will be.

Unfinished TPP Opening Theme

This video is required watching and, if imo Crayolan, belongs in OP

I agree that this is amazing, but I think I'll wait until it's finished to put it in the OP.

Edit: Looks like we're tackling E4 round 2 now; it'll be great training for Alice. Will now has 3 steelixes(good lord), Donphan, Nidoqueen, and Camerupt.

Wow the night crew completely ruined Armor. They replaced flash cannon with cut and meteor mash for surf.

NOOOOO DAMNIT
Australia, you guys are supposed to be the better trainers, not the worse ones

Glad we're doing E4 2.0, this will be amazing

We may very well have a few level 100s at the end of this though

Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Freefall by ZetsuTheFirst

Zigzagoon in the PC
The Great Battle in the PC Part 1/2
The Great Battle in the PC Part 2/2
All by Kelcyus

Oh, and someone found "suggestive" material regarding Sabrinaooo that I won't post

And Bruno's Altaria just wrecked Vibrava
Lord Armor is wrecking it though, and we set up wrocks AND we SUCCESSFULLY MANAGED TO USE A HYPER POTION

EDIT: Altaria down, his 2nd pokemon is a Gliscor that wrecked =Lord Armor with Dig in one shot
EDIT2: So I'm going through each of our pokemon and seeing how many opportunities for moves we'll get

Lord Skull gets 'HEad Smash' at LEvel 43, in 2 levels
Lord Skull as Rampardos gets 'Screech' (unless we already have that) at level 43, and 'Head Smash' at 52

Lord Helix gets 'Rock Blast' at level 56 and 'Hydro Pump' at level 67

EDIT3: Holy crap, Lord Helix ripping through Will, killing all 3 Steelixs and knocking Nidoqueen down to red before being outsped and hit by the 2nd fissure

EDIT4: Hahaha Camerupt has Drizzle and walked into a Whirpool from Oracle (less than half damage smh), then a 2nd, and went on to do negligible damage to us with Blast Burn

EDIT5: Will taken out with only Lord Helix down and Oracle at 70%

Temathael

Cool.

Beating E4 second time will be really hard. Good way to level our team, tho Cranidos needs to get really lucky to be able to gain some exp.

Temathael

Helix has been leveling up very fast and has godly moveset. Could maybe benefit from one rock type move, but very impressive anyways.

(Water Pulse, Surf, Muddy Water, Water Spout)

Edit: Yay we got to Lance

Elite_tookis is one to blame. Always vigilant to start spamming b when someone is evolving.

And the game is not taking any commands right now, wish it could happen when someone is evolving.
I really wish the streamer would give us a way to evolve. At least bring back the wait command to skip the next input.

RxZLn5O.jpg
G-Man Report: Shiftry the Hitman by Kelcyus

Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Pre-Rempage Conversation by ZetsuTheFirst(Holy shit that is some vile language to his daughter)
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans- Rampage 1 by ZetsuTheFirst(And now explosions)
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Rampage 2 (where Mars is an arsonist)
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Rampage 3 (the reign of Shiftry)
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Rampage 4 (Where Aaron...)
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Rampage 5 by ZetsuTheFirst (Where Bill gives Ice-Cream to the world)

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Well i thought right now that this was not the urn when the 4th gym leader swept our team but vibrava manage to sweep them with magnitude and manage to heal ourselves after that.
AND lance is electric type.

The urn is real. I can feel it.

kyo2004

and the last sidequest is done..

Moltres = Chikorita... and we run away...

Now... it's the begining of The Finale...

Aoooo vs. Alice @ Mt. Silver...

Edit: (Dome)Alakazam caught!!!!... I like the way we played this run, we are reconnecting all the past Lore from all TPP sagas...

SkyOdin

Well that didn't seem to go well. Mew having Surf is going to cause problems for a team with a lot of rock and ground Pokemon.

Well that didn't seem to go well. Mew having Surf is going to cause problems for a team with a lot of rock and ground Pokemon.

We'd have taken him down easily if fly hadn't missed so much. We really should buy healing items, though. We're never going to be able to get there near 100%.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Damn, that critical hit.

Edit: Blastoise is really kind of brutal for the whole team. Can hit everyone at least neutral with surf :/

TrickRoom

The AI knows to bring the most difficult Pokemon first.

We went at that one with nearly full health, and still didn't get very far...

2nd fight now
Shellock demolishing
We're learning the hard way our team is weak to water

Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Second RAMPAGE 1
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Second RAMPAGE 2
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Second RAMPAGE 3
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Second RAMPAGE 4
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Second RAMPAGE 5
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Second RAMPAGE 6
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Second RAMPAGE 7
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Second RAMPAGE 8
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Second RAMPAGE 9
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Second RAMPAGE 10
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Second RAMPAGE 11

All by ZetsuTheFirst

In other news, it was confirmed that Flamesplash's typing was changed to Ground/Fire
Oh, and all changes made to the randomizer for Alice apply to ALL other pokemon of that species, so all Slaking have huge power now/ all Truant users now have huge power

I actually don't think DJ Stalinking will be as bad as he's being made out to be, given our rock team. If we get Lord Armor against him in good health, he won't be too bad. Just like Metal Gear and Battery Jesus

EDIT: OH man, just got through every single one of the comics

Wow, Bill is a major douche
EDIT2: So we're doing E4 again

Yeah I think the plan is to grind on the E4 until we feel we're ready for another run. Alice is going to be really, really hard with no good tank for Shellock. If all else fails, we may have to switch out Skull for something more useful, but that would require using mail and getting just the right one. Meganium would be super useful.

Edit: And Helix is officially our second level 100 ever!

Zero3K

Yeah I think the plan is to grind on the E4 until we feel we're ready for another run. Alice is going to be really, really hard with no good tank for Shellock. If all else fails, we may have to switch out Skull for something more useful, but that would require using mail and getting just the right one. Meganium would be super useful.

Edit: And Helix is officially our second level 100 ever!

That or Flaaffy since it has the Dry Skin ability.

Two level 100s

Wow
Not teh urn though, this may get to Emerald levels guys
Strap your belts on, we're in for a ride

Champions at Mount Silver by arttimo
or albinoshadow idk probably same person

Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Mount Silver
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Mount Silver (Alice)
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Rampage Aftermath
Bill Sanctioned Shenanigans: Unity

all by ZetsuTheFirst

YEah, Surf and hail both completely wreck us
So badly, this is ridiculous
Our rock team will make DJ Stalinking less of a threat than Shellock Holmes

HBovdde.jpg

PBalfredo

We can't win with this party. We probably need to swap out skull now.

That's a tall order. We would need to mail up our entire party before trying to deposit him in the PC, or try a daycare shuffle. After that we would need to catch a fully evolved grass or electric type, because the only one of those we have in the PC (aside from Sunflora) is a single Meganium among the jillion pokemon we have caught, which is impossible to extract in anarchy.

WE HAVE A RAMPARDOS
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN AND HOW

Just checked, democracy isnt back still
And even with the crappy moveset, it hits so hard with physical attacks

Trolls seem really pissed off, their activity seems to have gone up
Just look at that. Shame Huge Power over DJ Stalinking's proper ability was put in, otherwise we wouldve had a pokemon with the potential to hit even harder than DK Stalinking

What did "Head Smash" end up being?

Top Bottom