• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Dad

Yeah, basically. If I was boss, the plan would be: aim for Thunder Stone. If we can't get it, tough titty, move on, get drink. Head for Fly, teach Pidgeot Fly, progress with game. Do not teach Dux Fly under any circumstances.

I see a problem with your plan. You seem to have progressing with the game listed after getting fly. Once we get fly, we aren't going anywhere besides Palette Town. Over and over. Keep the bird low.

#TeamGrounded

DJ88

uCpZaGA.png

I asked a few pages back. The first answer is the true answer.

Nothing to fear.

iCp8H8W7Pe2Vi.PNG

linko9

For those complaining about Flareon, remember, Gen I didn't have the Physical/Special move split, who types are Special or Physical.

Moreover, this was before the Special Attack and Defense split. Flareon's Special, which is both offense and defense is decent.

It's typing sucks, though, especially Gen I. Most of the Elite 4 Pokemon resist Fire and many of the remaining Gym Leaders also have Pokemon that resist fire, plus the huge surfing sections near Cinnabar.

I'll be fucking amazed if Eevee ever ends up evolving at this rate.

The thing about this game, is that you can't really lose.

Even if Pidgeot is released, we will just grind up our other pokemon until we get over the hump.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I think we've hit critical mass. We're never leaving this mall.

Need to go to the guard ASAP now. Trying to evolve Eevee now is just going to make us end up tossing all our drinks. Then use or drop the firestone after that and end this TeamEevee nonsense.

Toxi

Banned
ok since they got the water deliver it to the police officer before it goes to waste.
Seriously, skip anything Eevee related after we spend all our money and just get the drink delivered. Everything else can wait. We do not want to toss that drink.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I love how this is so random at this point. Might as well turn a bot on like that "parody stream" while showing the chat and make people think something is desyncing.

I don't know if it has been suggested, but I bet that it would be much better if the program accumulated all the commands for 5 to 10 seconds and chose the one with the most "votes". It would stop the idiots who keep pressing start and trying to intentionally screw up the game, and would allow for people to work together to come to a consensus.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously, skip anything Eevee related after we spend all our money and just get the drink delivered. Everything else can wait.

We're not leaving this rooftop until either the Fire Stone is tossed or used. It is the terrorist's law.

EDIT: Which is annoying because we should be aiming for the Thunder Stone.

Top Bottom