• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Tofa7

Banned
Remember if we are not flying, we got this later.

Pokemon_RBY_Seafoam_Outside.png

We'll be in Saffron and would have just beaten 6th Gym.

Go south to Vermillion. Take Digletts Cave to Viridian and walk back to Pallet Town.

Surf South from Pallet Town to get to Cinnabar.

No Fly needed. No Seafoam Islands needed.

TheOGB

Banned
We're not leaving this rooftop until either the Fire Stone is tossed or used. It is the terrorist's law.

EDIT: Which is annoying because we should be aiming for the Thunder Stone.
4tCIK.gif

That's like the conundrum of this entire thing in one hilarious reference

Question. Is moonstone or helix the higher power?
Both are false gods clung onto by desperate people with no faith in the One True Savior Pidgeot.

Toxi

Banned
I just realized something else: Even after Eevee evolves, it doesn't learn ANY non-normal moves until level 31. That's six levels of grinding before it's not deadweight against Ghosts. Holy fuck this was a bad idea.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Looks like there's a war between people who want to give the drinks to the girl for the TMs and people who want to leave.

Can't remember which TMs that girl gave, though. Can any of our team members even learn them?

4tCIK.gif

That's like the conundrum of this entire thing in one hilarious reference

Both are false gods clung onto by desperate people with no faith in the One True Savior Pidgeot.

always thoughtpidgeot was like the Jesus and one of those 2 or both were like God

Thats how I viewed it

denshuu

I haven't been keeping up with this in a while. Legit question here and I'm sorry if it's already been answered.

How in the hell do they have a Charmeleon? Of all the thousands of people in chat, a bunch of whom are just there hitting Start and trolling, not one of them hit B during that entire evolution sequence? Did that actually happen?

Top Bottom