• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Toxi

Banned
ABBY NO

I WAKE UP TO TAKE A PISS AND THIS IS WHAT I WAKE UP TO

NO_GOD_PLEASE_NO.gif

Ironjam

To be honest, the only way that Charmeleon was ever going to be useful is if it learned flamethrower, which it probably wouldn't have. Nice moves on Jay Leno, that's more of a shame. And the biggest problem is that the insidious digrat is back in the party.

The other Rattata has better moves (Dig, Thunderbolt, Body slam) and its in the party thankfully.

CTLance

Of course, I switch tabs to type a post and all hell breaks loose. Dammit.

Buh-bye, useless fire lizard and underleveled bubblerat.
I will honestly miss them both. :(

Stoze

Bahaha holy shit I can't believe they released Abby. Were they trying to free up a spot for Lapras or another surfer? If so this is the consequences of getting Eevee.

fanboss

Get Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan on our side

Evolve Eevee

Trash the Rockets and grind Eevee and Drowzee

Trash Pokemon Tower

Trash Silph Co

Remember the fallen

You REALLY don't want hitmonlee or hitmonchan, that means we would need to use the PC again. That is NOT a good idea. At all.

Toxi

Banned
I feel like we should give up on the idea of a strong Drowzee...I just don't see him leveling
Then grind Eevee after evolving it. We need a Pokemon that can hit Ghosts.
NO. We need to get Lapras. Otherwise, Abby and Jay Leno will have died for nothing!
Thanks for the reminder, I forgot we now have that other Ratata in our party.

The nameless Ratata. Top percentage... But at what cost?

Shinypogs

I have a feeling this whole thing is gonna come off the rails now. It's not that we couldn't still win but I imagine there's gonna be some pretty strong resentment in the chat for a long while preventing shit from getting done even more so than normal. Which is a shame since I'd like to see us at least get all the badges though no matter who we lose and how much grinding has to be done.

Josephl64

Then grind Eevee after evolving it. We need a Pokemon that can hit Ghosts.

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot we now have that other Ratata in our party.

The nameless Ratata. Top percentage... But at what cost?
yeah we have to go with the eevee idea unless fighting can hit ghost?

I know we shouldn't but I feel like depositing eevee for the evil he has done after we get lapras

PBalfredo

Though a part of my heart breaks as seeing our starter go, it's for the best. Poor ABBY was a sickly thing. It could barely fight. It mostly growled and bided. Dragging it into fights it couldn't fight is no way to treat a loyal pokemon. Jay Leno too. He was our first capture, but this path is not for him. It's better this way.

Top Bottom