• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

I have a feeling this whole thing is gonna come off the rails now. It's not that we couldn't still win but I imagine there's gonna be some pretty strong resentment in the chat for a long while preventing shit from getting done even more so than normal. Which is a shame since I'd like to see us at least get all the badges though no matter who we lose and how much grinding has to be done.
Time will fix things. Maybe we'll get another Moon Stone and everything will be alright.

Zeppeli

Banned
twitchyjfzq.png

PLEASE TELL ME MY SHITTY MS PAINT OC ISN'T TOO LATE

Should have used the daycare instead of the PC...

Remember people, Lapras starts at level 15 so it will take a while to solve much. But honestly I'm surprised at how far they got plus thinks like getting Dux....

Zukuu

Banned
are there some replays of some moments? I turn in every now and then but it doesn't go anywhere for a 5 minutes and then turn off. How the hell did they manage to beat the gym or find out of that dark cave?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Based on what I've seen in the last ten minutes, the progress that's been made is inconceivable.

daydream

Banned
They got rid of Abby, wtf?! Why did they go NEAR THAT PC, WHY.

The Helix Fossil has forsaken us. Praise the Moon Stone!

upandaway

When everything is said and done, people will look at the time Eevee joined as the time things started to go downhill. The first 4 badges were all a wonderful dream.

Top Bottom