• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Josephl64

eevee and the helix stone may force us to get a hitmon...if that happens we will have to revisit the PC to deposit a poke for lapras

I shudder at the possibilities

WHAT HAPPENED?

Fill me in!

Eevee was sent by Helixsus to cleanse the land of Kanto.

BtVRBoI.jpg

harmonize

You watch guys, Abby is going to come back in Pidgeot's mind like Goku did with Gohan and help him deliver the final critical-hit hyper beam against Blue's Blastoise in the league.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I want to see the reactions to this.

b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b

Tirod

WHAT HAPPENED?

Fill me in!

The hive mind decided to return to a Pokemon Center to heal after fighting most of the trainers in the Dojo in Saffron City.

Upon arriving in the Pokemon Center, the PC uttered heretic thoughts into Red, and he was drawn to the station.

Upon approaching the PC, we deposited Pidgeot into BILL'S PC. In a mad effort to retrieve him from storage, we got Pidgeot back in our party.

We accessed BILL'S PC yet again, and Jay Leno and ABBY were released.

Now we are walking around everywhere, chat can't reach consensus.

linko9

Why were they trying to deposit eevee? What does this have to do with the fossil??

I think a lot of people were fed up with trying to go to the daycare center, and if they deposited any pokemon, there wouldn't be a reason to do it. But they were idiots; even if that was the strategy, they should have waited until after getting the hitmon.

Rapstah

Have we wiped at all, yet? If so, what happens?

Losing in Pokémon returns you to the last Pokémon Center you either healed at or entered at all (unsure about which) with the game state intact. You don't revert to the last save or anything. You lose half your money, though.

Tirod

What are the people spamming start hoping to accomplish exactly?

Some of it is trolling, and I'd imagine some of it is people trying to access our Fire Stone.

Start does have some uses, we can pause buffer our movement instead of going every which way imaginable.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
has there been a successful save and return to the title screen?

Dark Lord joking aside.

I've only been a spectator. I do not have a Twitch account.

I had high hopes for the Eevee until they bought a fire stone.

Meh, Jay Leno wasn't doing anything. Losing Abby hurts tho. Just for his Higher lvl and abilities to withstand attacks to get those stat attacks in.

Top Bottom