• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Abby and Jay were a burden anyway.

Eevee: I can't help but notice you guys have suddenly found yourselves in need of a Fire Pokemon. And what do you know, you have a Fire Stone too!

*wink wink*

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Where do they need to go to enter the Rocket HQ?

Toxi

Banned
When the time comes, they're going to use the Master Ball on a Doduo. I just know it.
9hMuNrF.jpg

oh? they bought a firestone?

:)

:'D
Y-y-y-you just w-watch. It'll t-t-turn out to be S-s-sylveon or something!

;_;

Cirruss

Jay Leno was never going to be able to level high enough to help out anyway, and Abby only had one more chance to learn a fire move before he was liability forever. Going for Flareon can guarantee us a fire move eventually (at least until we overwrite it with an HM) and now we have a spot free for the lapras.

PBalfredo

Eevee was not yet evolved and we still had money left over after delivering the drink to the gate guard. No reason to have abandoned the water stone plan.

PBalfredo

What's going on currently? Is chat trying to capture a Growlithe instead of evolving Flareon? I suppose they'll want to release Eevee as revenge too? Good luck with that, it worked so well last time.

upandaway

I wish they could filter out the button commands from the chat (it would register but not show up in the real chat). Would make this a lot more fun.

Top Bottom