• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Evilisk

My shitty lolmspaint OC

j5L7e90k7PKQl.png

REMOVE JAYLENO AND ABBY, EEVEE STRONK

Remove Kebab Abby, 8-bit version

Kumo

They should go for the Flareon at this point. Better than having a worthless Eevee and not worth trying to deposit it.

Arcanine is way better than Flareon. Vaporeon da god fuckers! Screw your Lapras and it's Shitty ice type!

Luckily ev training isn't a thing in gen 1. Battling a lot will just fully ev your Pokemon. There isn't a way to min/max

mclem

Just catching up. So... they got Eevee, and now they're trying to daycare a pokemon to avoid using the PC and powerlevel?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So what are they trying to do now? Pokemon care? Which one?

Kolma

I am seriously hoping this turns into a comic, or animated video or something.
Obviously not as long as this stream but just the highlights like how they managed to get to areas, what items were bought/tossed. and how they spent 7 hours going against... the ledge

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Abby?! Noooooooo!!!!
It's all that dumb Eevee's fault! I knew it was bad news the second it took two hours to pick it up.

Ominym

Banned
I stopped watching the stream for a while, and like the death of a jedi I could tell something had gone horribly wrong.

RIP Jay Leno & Abby.

Dryk

wait so chameleon and abbbbk is gone? why the hell did they go to the pc?
Back at the beginnings of the great schism, the disciples of the Helix Fossil foretold of the dangers of heeding the false prophet.

9cV06Yq.png

It has now come to pass as it was foretold in the holy scripture. Praise to the Helix.

Top Bottom