• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Eusis

That's the most profound thing about this experience. Everything* that happens is on us; all of us. All who participate are responsible for the safety of our companions, the completion of our goals.

That's why there is no God.

That's why Helix Fossil, Moon Stone, Nugget, S.S. Anne Ticket, and all that other stuff is just a sham, that's why Pidgeot is the Based Bird: because we are in control of our own collective destiny. We don't need to put misguided faith into rocks, or place blame on... other rocks. We're in the driver's seat here; all we need is a direction and then we'll put the pedal to the metal. We got this

OH WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING
GODDAMMIT GUYS YOU'RE RUINING MY INSPIRATIONAL SPEECH PLS LEAVE
If you put everyone in the driver's seat of a car you will instantly get a wreck. Unless it's a tank, then you'll plow through and destroy a third of the USA (while fixating weirdly enough on driving over a farm field repeatedly) before getting stuck in a ditch forever.

Pidgeot is going to die if the try to kill Eevee and then the run really is finished...

DBtSOsG.jpg

SON OF A BITCH
Hes half right you know about SS anne bit, you just need to remember to save the game in front of the guard while facing right. Upon reload you can use surf (but will move down since that is the way you are facing) and return to the area. No ship to be found. The rest of it though...was this guide even official? Then again according to 4kids Prima is a member of the elite 4.

shink

It's Surf. We need Surf to have any hope of completing the game.

Eevee needs to evolve into Vaporeon to get Surf. As you might have noticed, we're kinda fucked trying to even evolve it into a Flareon. Lapras is the only guaranteed Surfmon (Although if we were feeling lucky we could also grab some great balls and the Super Rod and hope we catch something). We need a free slot in the party Lapras or any other Surf Pokemon. Eevee takes up a spot. We go from five Pokemon to six. Now we need to get rid of a Pokemon in our party by some point in the future. People panicked and that's how we went to the PC.

Basically, we could have avoided the whole trainwreck of events by not picking up another Pokemon until we either caught a surfmon or received Lapras.

This. The Eevee brainwashing was too strong and look what damage the devil has done.

Kolma

The mighty helix took form for a girl today and protected us from the almighty evil PC
Thank you Helix fossil..
Thank you...

kubus

You know they WILL kill Pidgeot some way or another.

When that happens, we're done. I think people will abandon the stream and the dream is over. :(

TheOGB

Banned
If you put everyone in the driver's seat of a car you will instantly get a wreck. Unless it's a tank, then you'll plow through and destroy a third of the USA (while fixating weirdly enough on driving over a farm field repeatedly) before getting stuck in a ditch forever.
Well, I mean, yeah. How could anyone expect any different?

We're all driving a car in Burnout. :V

upandaway

They should know at this point that Eevee is immortal. Resisting him will only bring more casualties while he laughs from the side.

Meanwhile, if you let him be, nothing bad happens.

Linkyn

God damn, Eevee or not, you don't have to tempt fate. Just get the hell out of the center and go to the hideout. If Pidgeot is released, not even the Helix can save us.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Don't these fools know that Eevee is a double agent.

This+was+all+I+could+think+of+_38fda2dbb468c878d73f5205b1c76ef3.jpg

Gary has won.

LNBL

I feel this is the perfect time for the creator to step in, if they lose the almighty bird it's game over due to these trolls.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I feel this is the perfect time for the creator to step in, if they lose the almighty bird it's game over due to these trolls.

Its not over. You can always level the last remaining pokemon and find new ones.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
It's not eevee's fault the hive is retarded enough to pick him up when he'd just waste a spot on the team.

Top Bottom