• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Dryk

You know they WILL kill Pidgeot some way or another.

When that happens, we're done. I think people will abandon the stream and the dream is over. :(

They should know at this point that Eevee is immortal. Resisting him will only bring more casualties while he laughs from the side.

Meanwhile, if you let him be, nothing bad happens.

eevee is going down, even if the entire run goes down with it

Why do so many people want to go back to the PC. They do realise what happened last time they tried it

Trans_Twitchers.png

The stream will only play 5 seconds of video before freezing for a minute, so I can't get anything out of it.

Your guys' descriptions are better anyway. I depend on you.

mclem

I think a great twist for the next Twitch Plays Pokemon would be to have a Gold channel and a Silver channel, and have the two compete, that way there is some extra motivation to finish faster and foster some rivalry.

Only downside it people trying to sabotage the other team.

And, if possible, have them linked. Trading pokemon between sides!

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
all according to plan

Figures. Eevee ditches the only fire Pokemon
that could hardly be called one with his moveset
so he could use the fire stone and replace him. It all makes sense now.

k91191

I've never played pokemon, so, what is the helix fossil?

In between the first and second gym, you enter Mt. Moon. At the end, you get to pick between an item, the Dome or Helix fossil. Later on in the game you can revive one of the fossils to get Omanyte or Kabuto.

Tirod

I've never played pokemon, so, what is the helix fossil?

It's one of three fossils you get in the game, and can be restored later in the game to get a prehistoric Pokemon.

The Helix Fossil serves a higher purpose in this run though.

Top Bottom