• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Zeppeli

Banned
QOHxfRk.png

BY GOD IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

TnK

an item you take to Cinnabar Island to revive a prehistoric Pokemon (Omanyte)

But if it bleeds, we can kill it.

You can revive it later and it'll be an Omanyte

In between the first and second gym, you enter Mt. Moon. At the end, you get to pick between an item, the Dome or Helix fossil. Later on in the game you can revive one of the fossils to get Omanyte or Kabuto.

Later in the game you can a restore a Pokemon from it.

Helix fossil is... Omanyte right?

Oh man, I think it is almost impossible to beat the game now, lol. Most of the good pokemon are gone, and I have no idea how they are going to catch and train more.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Oh man, I think it is almost impossible to beat the game now, lol. Most of the good pokemon are gone, and I have no idea how they are going to catch and train more.

They can clean house with Lapras or Vaporeon against Blaine, Giovanni, Bruno, and Lance.

Mr. RHC

lol, I feel like every minute I miss of this is a lost minute of my life! hahaha, what are you doing with the Helix Fossil? Twitch, STAHP!

I really love how Eevee was the catalyst to a goddamn civil war. You really can't make this shit up. I'm glad I've been following this all this time.

All normal moves, it's about as good as it is right now.

Vaporeon learns Water moves on good Sp A and has insane bulk
Jolteon learns electric moves on good Sp A and insane speed
Flareon is ass

Sure let's just go use the Water or Thunder stone we clearly possess.

And unless I saw wrong we have 1.5K PB left, not enough to get a new Stone.

Limit

Just woke up from sleep. So so far Abbbbbkkk and Jay Leno are gone, and that's it, right? I see helix fossil still there in our inventory.

Top Bottom