• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

But we already have a fire Pokemon...

tumblr_llbarkFbI11qa9689.gif

TheOGB

Banned
Guess the streamer is telling us to suck it up and move on. Thank goodness.

Wait, did something happen to the Fire Stone

BlueMagic

Fuck me, I went to sleep and woke up about 30 minutes ago. Reading the last 15 pages has not been easy. Eevee the betrayer confirmed.

I'm guessing now that we don't have the ticket AND helix we'll be tossing every useful item we bought.

TheOGB

Banned

Tirod

Is this the first time he's stepped in? Did he disable the start command or what?

Nope to your question.

Earlier chat managed to soft reset the game and select new game. He granted mercy and loaded a previous save state.

Select is permanently inaccessible now.

trixx

Fuck me, I went to sleep and woke up about 30 minutes ago. Reading the last 15 pages has not been easy. Eevee the betrayer confirmed.

I'm guessing now that we don't have the ticket AND helix we'll be tossing every useful item we bought.

what a mess.. what a mess.

I dunno why people want to ditch Eevee, we literally have one viable Pokemon right now and that's Pidgeot which can't hit ghosts. Lapras will be so underlevelled by the time we get it that it'll be useless.

Jintor

you know the human robot thing in MIB that's controlled by like a colony of tiny aliens? this must be what that's like except every fucking alien has access to the master control panel

Gardex

Tell me what having a fire type does for them?

Gym 5:Neutral S- nvm, he only has venonat/venomoth in Yellow
Gym 6:Neutral/SE
Gym 7:NVE (Also resists and has neutral moves)
Gym 8:Weak, but mostly neutral moves bar the Rhy-bros
Lorelei:Weak/SE
Bruno:Weak/Neutral
Agatha:Neutral
Lance:NVE
Blue:Mixed
Fixed
It's still better than not having any pokemon

Things move much faster without constant pausing, trolls or not.

First, who gives a shit if things move faster? This isn't going to be finished anytime soon.

Second, getting rid of the bots would solve the start spam for the most part. It would also solve directional spam when we're trying to go places.

Third, we really do need to be trying to evolve that Eevee. Going anywhere should be secondary to that objective.

Top Bottom