• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
So Jay Leno and Abby have been released, and we've lost a lot of money on 3 Pokedolls and a Fire Stone.

None of this would've happened if we got a Lapras!

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We fucking

released

Charmeleon?

fuck

GhGD5tG.gif

An-Det

Haha, man I go to bed for a few hours and all hell breaks loose. Sure Abby wasn't the best Charmeleon out there, or the brightest, but he was our Charmeleon.

But it's ok, now we have a fucking Oddish.

harmonize

Been gone for about thirty minutes: so we went to the PC to make room for a Hitmon, which resulted in us releasing Abby and Jay Leno, and then proceeded to... fill the last space in our team with an Oddish?

Fifty-thousand Mankeys indeed.

kiguel182

Been gone for about thirty minutes: so we went to the PC to make room for a Hitmon, which resulted in us releasing Abby and Jay Leno, and then proceeded to... fill the last space in our team with an Oddish?

Odissh is not the hero we deserve but the one we need right now.

Haha, man I go to bed for a few hours and all hell breaks loose. Sure Abby wasn't the best Charmeleon out there, or the brightest, but he was our Charmeleon.

But it's ok, now we have a fucking Oddish.

Abby was just a vessel of the false prophet Moonstone... and just like the Moonstone he abandoned us when we needed him... he will not be missed.

It's just a shame about Jay Leno... an innocent in the crossfire.

trixx

i don't even know anymore.
We have to go back to the pc in order to get a spot for lapras

So Jay Leno and Abby have been released, and we've lost a lot of money on 3 Pokedolls and a Fire Stone.

None of this would've happened if we got a Lapras!
But to get Lapras we need to clear Pokemon tower which either needs the silph scope or a Pokedoll to run from Marrowak.

We're never going to enter the game room and the find the horrors of the HQ (the floor tiles, the elevator...)

Djamb3

So..... What's the current objective? kill eevee? proceed to get the silph scope?
At least put the fire stone to an use.

Top Bottom