• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm trying not to repost the entire subreddit but holy shit it's hard.

Hx00jYj.png

TheOGB

Banned
First, who gives a shit if things move faster? This isn't going to be finished anytime soon.

Second, getting rid of the bots would solve the start spam for the most part. It would also solve directional spam when we're trying to go places.

Third, we really do need to be trying to evolve that Eevee. Going anywhere should be secondary to that objective.
Honestly I kinda agree with you, but seemingly the streamer's intention is for us to be able to take the good with the bad and pull through, and he'll step in when we're getting nowhere. The salt was way too high for that, though. Maybe we'll be able to evolve him a bit later.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Can someone give me a short summary what has happened in last 12h?

After the multiple attempts to get into the daycare centre to deposit a Pokemon without the fear of releasing it by mistake the twitch members grew tired and decided to use the PC to deposit the Pokemon. In doing so, they release two Pokemon (Abby and JayLeno) and deposited the players High level pokemon (Pidgeot). Is was meet with an over whelming grief in many communities across the internet.

After the events of releasing two Pokemon and deposited the other, many people stared blaming the players Eevee for the events that occluded. Soon art work depicting Eevee and the dome fossil as the devil and calling the Eevee “Eevee is a false prophet. Dome is a superstition.” and eevee is the aNTICHRIST.

Shouldn't we go the opposite direction the arrows are pointing? I mean we want a lapras.

You can't get Lapras until the end of Silph Co. You need to get through Pokémon Tower (and, realistically, the Rocket base under the Game Corner) to even get in, and then you need to fight your way to the top to claim Lapras.

Gardex

Ok, so Oddish was caught.

But the frustrating part was watching the commands.

NOTHING BUT A's, AND THEN ONE GUY PRESSES B AS THEY'RE GONNA CHOOSE TO NAME IT

Top Bottom