• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

mclem

Oooh, insider information from TvTropes:

The Eevee Sabotage Plan. To end the war between Jolteon/Vaporeon supporters and the other factions, the mIRC users agreed on a plan to sabotage eevee by evolving it into Flareon, killing the possibility of people getting a vaporeon/jolteon. The plan? Spamming START and A on the Game Center, where everyone would be pressing A to press the switch, hoping that, eventually, the Fire Stone would be used on Eevee. It worked.

Symax

I like how everything is interpreted in a religos way. Maybe in 1000 years we will have our own bible with our own holidays.

In Gen 1 can Pokemon you've released still be found in the wild, or is that in later versions? Or Am I making this up from somewhere?

Also, can you imagine if Pidgeot was released after getting 7/8 badges, I think I'd cry!

I don't think that the starter pokemon's can be found in the wild at all in these games.

Dewback4

Neo Member
Abby and Jay Leno banished, Moonstone returned only to be cast away, and Helix Fossil is trapped in the PC? These are truly dark days.

rivers.gif

Wh0 N0se

I don't think this is in any version but it's definitely 100% not in Red/Blue.

I'll check, for some reason I've got this strange thought in my head that you can find the old Pokemon you released in the wild. Probably mad but it's in my head for some reason. Perhaps I'm just clutching at straws!

EDIT: you can't, would be cool though.

Regiruler

I'll check, for some reason I've got this strange thought in my head that you can find the old Pokemon you released in the wild. Probably mad but it's in my head for some reason. Perhaps I'm just clutching at straws!

EDIT: you can't, would be cool though.

Maybe you're thinking of N's story pokemon in BW2 that were his pokemon during BW that you can find in the wild?

Toxi

Banned
I bet Moonstone is gonna be tossed within an hour.
CalledIt.gif
The Moonstone is as transient as the phases of the moon and comes and goes as it pleases; every arrival is marked by great revels and celebrations, while every departure is marked by bittersweet acceptance of the grand rock's plans.

Helix Fossil is eternal, its spiral marking the gradual progress of molluscular evolution. Its absence is a dark sign, but we must weather the times and hope for its return.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Seriously, I'm surprised we haven't ran into a game breaking bug (or a simple glitch/bug at all) yet with all these open/close start, move like a drunk, use items where you're not supposed to.

Sianos

The Moonstone is as transient as the phases of the moon and comes and goes as it pleases; every arrival is marked by great revels and celebrations, while every departure is marked by bittersweet acceptance of the grand rock's plans.

Helix Fossil is eternal, its spiral marking the gradual progress of molluscular evolution. Its absence is a dark sign, but we must weather the times and hope for its return.

This is one of the greatest video game stories I've experienced. I love it.

Toxi

Banned
Seriously, I'm surprised we haven't ran into a game breaking bug (or a simple glitch/bug at all) yet with all these open/close start, move like a drunk, use items where you're not supposed to.
The game crashed at one point after we beat Surge. Or we might have accidentally reset it; I forgot which one.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Haha watching all the grass pokemon die against Bellsprout while trying to poison it on the Blue stream is hilarious.

Top Bottom