• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

01c.gif

Dragon

Banned
I'm assuming this is an IRC bot that relays the commands to an emulator? Why couldn't this be done for something turn based like Lunar?

Timeaisis

I'm gone for 30 minutes and the Helix is back!? And we didn't have to sacrifice anymore Pokemon? Maybe we're learning...maybe the Helix is guiding us.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Wake me when we finally beat team rocket's hideout. This is getting worse than the ledge.

The ledge was just the tutorial boss. Prepare to spend days in certain locations.

The best part is that as the popularity wanes, progress will be easier, which will likely increase popularity again.

This is false, popularity doesn't effect progress in any way. There is a limited number of inputs that can be accepted regardless and as long as the true believers outweigh those lead astray, we'll continue forward progress.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Popularity has been pretty cyclical anyway. We lost about 7000 people during the worst of the Ledge Era, which was huge back then. Doesn't stop an upwards trend.

Satch

Banned
god it feels so good to see people liking pidgeot

hes been my favorite pokemon since the original games and everybodys been shitting on him until now

<3

People have been saying "the high viewership" makes it impossible since like 20,000 viewers. Even with the increase, we've beat the ledge, beat 3 gyms, and beat Rock Cave plus many other tasks

Top Bottom